|Page (1) of 1 - 07/15/03||email article||print page|
Minolta Intros Magicolor 7300$3,199 large-format color laser offers up to 9,600 x 600 DPI resolution
The 7300 supports page sizes up to 12.25" x 18" with print speeds of 20 pages per minute (letter). Minolta says the printer provides photo-quality CMYK output and offers resolutions of up to 9,600 x 600 DPI using Photo ART technology. (Photo ART allows the printer to produce multi-bit 600 x 600 DPI output for continuos-tone images). Other features include:
- Internal automatic color calibration software, as well as personalized ICC profiles, press simulations and other color support options;
- 10/100BaseTX Ethernet interface, as well as USB 1.1 and parallel connections;
- 128 MB RAM (expandable to 512 MB);
- Support for an internal hard disk;
- PostScript 3 compatible;
- Two paper input sources (a 500-sheet Standard cassette that accepts media up to 11" x 17" and a 250-sheet Universal cassette with 12.25" x 18" support for creating full-bleed designs with crop marks;
- Support for up to 110-pound stock;
- Optional duplexer and banner accessories.
The Magicolor 7300 is available now for $3,199 for Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows and Linux systems. For more information, visit http://www.minolta-qms.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Minolta Intros Magicolor 7300
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved