|Page (1) of 1 - 06/07/12||email article||print page|
MindTouch Extends CRM to Post-Sale, Reducing Churn, Increasing Self-Help and Speeding Time to Resolution(June 07, 2012)
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/07/12 -- MindTouch, the company dedicated to creating the world's best self-service help experiences, announced today that its social help system now integrates with SalesForce.com Help Desk and support ticketing to dramatically improve support agents' efficiency and customers' help experiences.
The MindTouch social help platform is revolutionizing the user manual and SaaS customer experiences through a web-based environment that includes a knowledge base, help center, ticketing integration, and help button. Agents using CRM and web-based support ticketing systems have instant access to MindTouch powered help articles and knowledge base assets, thereby speeding time to resolution for customer issues. For support agents using SalesForce.com, MindTouch enables them to quickly pinpoint customers the most relevant content and to easily publish new content to the MindTouch knowledge base, as well as identify gaps in product documentation assets -- all without ever leaving the SalesForce interface.
"Salesforce.com views customers as database fields, but exceptional customer experiences are not delivered by a handful of database fields. This is precisely why many of our customers have asked MindTouch to improve Salesforce.com by integrating our social help center," said Aaron Fulkerson, founder and CEO of MindTouch. "Our customers are upgrading their customer experience and support tenfold by adding MindTouch. Quality customer experiences aren't just about responding to support requests, it's about delivering an experience that turns users into product experts and customer advocates."
New functionality in the MindTouch product release results in:
- Faster support resolution (lowered support cost): Support agents provide faster resolution with the help of recommended articles and real-time search delivered by MindTouch adaptive search, a powerful search engine that indexes articles, comments and even the contents of file attachments to suggest the best content for any question.
- Happier customers: 65% of software users prefer self-serve help (2011 TNS research). Users do not want to wait for a support response or be forced to sift through forums. MindTouch enables users to self-serve effectively.
- Creation of experts and advocates: Context-rich help delivered just-in-time maximizes user learning and satisfaction, rapidly creating experts to advocate products and brands.
- Demo video (2 mins):
- Integration Tour (7 mins):
- Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2:
- Request a Live Demo:
An enterprise collaboration leader since 2005, MindTouch turns your customers into happy users and product experts with a cloud delivered social help center. Convert technical, help and product documentation into a two way communication channel that increases support self-service and customer happiness. MindTouch software includes a new kind of product help center, a knowledge base, support ticketing integration and a help button that can be added to any web application in minutes. Millions use MindTouch every day.
Great companies like Cisco, Intuit, Paypal, Autodesk, Hewlett-Packard, Palm, SuccessFactors, RSA, SAP and EMC rely on MindTouch. Read more at www.MindTouch.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: social self help, knowledge base, help center, ticketing button, Help-Desk, Database, Internet, Search, Marketwire, HP, Internet Technology,