Page (1) of 1 - 04/07/14||
Microsoft and media companies bring content to the masses at the National Association of Broadcasters Show
Microsoft will showcase its latest broadcast technology solutions that help deliver a connected experience that is secured, seamless and differentiated at industry-leading event.
(April 07, 2014)
LAS VEGAS, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
April 710, 2014
Microsoft Corp. will showcase the latest devices and services that help media companies bring their content and business into the cloud with robust security and deliver quality content to their customers from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Azure will announce new customer wins and Media Services' capabilities, while Skype will introduce a new studio-grade hardware and software solution for broadcasters, expected to be available early next year. At the Microsoft booth, #SL 5110, attendants will demonstrate how the Microsoft platform, along with its partner ecosystem, is serving media customers through the cloud, tools and devices. Some of the many partners that will be in the booth include:
| || |
- Axinom Cross-platform media solutions. Axinom is a leading digital solutions provider serving the world's major brands in the media and entertainment industry. Axinom's OTT portfolio features content management (CMS), digital rights management (DRM) and pre-built reference applications for on-demand, live event and live linear content. The company provides customers with an out-of-the-box solution for the entire workflow, from video acquisition right down to delivery to various devices. Axinom OTT is tightly interoperable with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure Media Services, offering the flexibility, scalability and reliability of a cloud-based solution. It utilizes Microsoft PlayReady DRM, HTML5 and native technologies, and supports HLS, Smooth Streaming and MPEG-DASH streaming. At the NAB Show, the Axinom team will be presenting a new video streaming showcase running on HTML5, iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows Phone, Xbox One, set-top box (STB) and smart TV. While demonstrating the whole end-to-end video workflow in real time, Axinom will give an insight into the next generation of OTT video, ensuring impressive results and short time to market.
- Decentrix Inc. BIAnalytix Media Business Intelligence (MBI), maximizing ad sales revenue. Decentrix helps media, entertainment, telecommunications and ad agencies aggregate key audience, inventory and revenue information to support, secure and enhance new evolving advertising sales models. Decentrix provides powerful analytics to allow business users to become data-driven decision-makers.Attendees are encouraged to visit the Decentrix kiosk at the Microsoft booth to see demos of Decentrix's core BIAnalytix and MobileMBI solutions that allow clients the ability to fast track their enterprise data strategies.
- deltatre Diva, the world's greatest player. Diva is the ultimate live and on-demand sports video player that creates a unique and immersive viewing experience for fans while it also helps content owners monetize their properties across platforms. Diva combines live video with sports data, social and editorial content in a single graphic interface, giving end users the best of engagement and transforming them into active viewers. Content owners can maximize the value of their digital rights with a concrete return on investment. At the Microsoft booth, deltatre will re-create the drama that captivated the audiences during Sochi 2014 with Diva and live demos from the Winter Games.
- KORE Software KORE MediaPitch, extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM for media and entertainment. KORE is the market leader in business management software for the media, entertainment and sports industries. KORE MediaPitch is an additive to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and transforms it into a CRM-based media and sponsorship sales, analysis and proposal tool, which consolidates all existing inventory into one view (traditional media, digital, sponsorship, hospitality, etc.) across multiple sales divisions to drive sales, streamline operations and increase profits. Benefits for media companies include margin optimization, inventory visibility and management, proposal generation, forecasting, dynamic rate cards, and increased productivity. Leading global media, entertainment and sports organizations utilize KORE. A presentation and demo of KORE MediaPitch will be available in the Microsoft booth.
(Available for interviews)
- Bob De Haven, General Manager, Worldwide Communications & Media at Microsoft
- Tony Emerson, Managing Director, Worldwide Media & Cable at Microsoft
More Details: More information is available at http://www.microsoft.com/enterprise/industry/communications-and-media/media-and-cable/events/nabshow/default.aspx#fbid=95r9qrqPb9F.
For the latest NAB news, links and photos, follow @MSFTenterprise, @MSFT4Work, @Azure and @Skype on Twitter.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20000822/MSFTLOGO
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Digital Media Software, Communications, Windows Phone, Sales, Applications, Advertising, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Marketing, Education, Digital Rights Management, Security, Business Issues, Hardware, Cloud Computing, IT Management, Public cloud, Management, Sales, Sales, Pro AV, Management, Presentors, Business, HTML5, Broadcast Technology,
All Rights Reserved