|Page (1) of 1 - 10/17/11||email article||print page|
Metatron, Inc./i-Mobilize Joins Forces With Sundance Media and Announces New Celebrity Endorsements(October 17, 2011)
DOVER, DE -- (Marketwire) -- 10/17/11 -- Metatron, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MRNJ)
The Company has formed a strategic alliance with Sundance Media in order to improve i-Mobilize brand awareness and expand marketing of its mobile Apps and new i-Mobilizeit Transcendent Media store.
Sundance Media works with some of the world's largest multinational and widely recognized brands and its employees are considered experts in social media, search marketing as well as competitor and industry research. Sundance Media decodes consumer behavior in the digital and mobile space to deliver unprecedented results for its partners.
The Company is also proud to announce celebrity endorsement deals for increased i-Mobilize brand and App awareness with the most popular cast members of the new season of "Real World San Diego;" Zack Nichols and Ashley Kelsey, currently airing on MTV as one of its highest rated shows.
"The Real World: San Diego" ranked #1 in the 10 o'clock hour across all of cable among P12-34 and #1 across all of television among F12-34. Nearly 2 million viewers tuned in to the newest installment of MTV's groundbreaking reality series.
Recent Company News:
- Top App client and best-selling author Eckhart Tolle appeared on OWN networks' new show "LifeClass" and announced i-Mobilize Apps on his Facebook page with over 480,000 fans
- 30 Eckhart Tolle TV Apps released
- 101% Year over Year Revenue Growth (2010 Q2 to 2011 Q2)
- Company is profitable
- New Subscription Apps for Sale on iTunes with more in Review
- New Rental Apps in Review, two on sale now
- 800,000+ downloads of Apps
- 2.5M iAd impressions served with 30,000+ requests a day
- 560k+ total App sales according to Appfigures
- 1250+ Apps developed, 1000+ on sale in iTunes and other platforms
- 2 New Video Game Apps released, more in development
- Android/Roku Apps released with partner Mediafly
- i-Mobilizeit.com App Store beta release (200+apps and growing)
- New Content Deals signed and announced
- Glenn Harrold apps released best-selling Self-Help Author/Hypnotist in UK, his apps ranked in top charts worldwide
- Facebook App store announced and in development
- Netflix type apps in development
Forward-Looking Statements: Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's need for additional financing, which is not assured and which may result in dilution of shareholders, the company's status as a small company with a limited operating history, dependence on third parties and the continuing popularity of the iOS operating system, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, receipt of revenues, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Metatron, Inc., Marketwire, Inc., , Financial, Television, Game Technology, Business, Other,