|Page (1) of 1 - 05/17/10||email article||print page|
Metatron, Inc. Discussion of 3rd Quarter Results and Business Outlook(May 17, 2010)
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/17/10 -- Metatron, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MRNJ) today released its Discussion and Business Outlook to accompany the release yesterday of its Quarterly Report for the three month period ending March 31, 2010.
- In its nine months of operation the i-Mobilize unit of Metatron has amassed an inventory of over 800 apps for sale. The breakdown is as follows:
- More than 2500 apps in development
- 660 active iPhone apps for sale
- 200 iPad apps in development
- 50 iPad apps created and in pre-publish approval process
- 31 iPad apps for sale
- We have continued to increase sales month over month at a steady rate.
- i-Mobilize has signed licensing and distribution contracts with leading content owners and publishers including Eckhart Tolle, Glenn Harrold and SoundsTrue.
- High profile content apps created and for sale include: Elvis Presley, Eckhart Tolle, the Beatles, Lil John, Miley Cyrus, Pitbull, Glenn Harrold, John Lennon, George Harrison, Shiva Rea, Bob Marley, U2, The Dramatics, and the Rolling Stones.
- Eckhart Tolle TV -- 10 apps for sale and 24 titles in development
- SoundsTrue (publisher) -- 50 apps for sale and 250 titles in development
- Diviniti Publishing (Glenn Harrold) -- 10 for sale and 40 titles in development
- Affirmation Spot -- 32 apps created and 43 titles in development
- Classic World -- 10 apps for sale, 15 in review, more than 350 titles in development
- Digital Management Associates -- 55 apps for sale and 245 titles in development
- Effortless Life and Living -- 35 apps for sale and 145 titles in development
- Infinity Entertainment Group -- 30 apps for sale and 100 titles in development
- Orbital Media Group -- 25 apps for sale and 50 titles in development
- Soul Concerts -- 20 apps for sale, 15 in review, more than 100 titles in development
- Vanguard Cinema -- 25 apps for sale and 395 titles in development
- Miscellaneous content providers -- 175 apps for sale and over 250 in development
- Metatron-owned content -- over 200 apps for sale and 500 titles in development
i-Mobilize is currently in Phase I of its planned three-phase build-out. The goals of Phase I are to acquire contracts and content for its content library to be developed into apps for sale to consumers for use in their mobile devices. Phase II is expected to begin during the 3rd Quarter and will focus on aggressive distribution of apps. Phase III is planned for the 4th Quarter and will focus on marketing and promotion in order to optimize revenues during the Holiday Shopping Season 2010. The Company has planned aggressive marketing programs on social media such as Facebook and Twitter as part of its total marketing effort.
Metatron, Inc. is continuing to seek value added investment and strategic partnerships for its i-Mobilize unit and is currently in negotiations on a number of potential strategic partnerships and investor queries.
About Metatron, Inc.
Metatron, Inc. operates multi-sector businesses that transact through the Internet and mobile devices, using the power of technology to make people's lives more productive and enjoyable in today's connected world. Metatron companies operate in progressive business sectors including mobile device applications, online dating, credit card processing, next-generation relational database development, and search engine advertising optimization. Metatron's i-Mobilize division provides multi-platform digital content distribution for current and next-generation channels and devices. For more information, visit www.Metatroninc.com.
Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's dependence on third parties, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, the availability of outside capital, receipt of revenues and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Metatron, Inc., Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Financial, Television, Celebrities, Internet Technology, Business, Entertainment, Internet, Other,