|Page (1) of 1 - 02/07/12||email article||print page|
MeetingBurner Launches to the Public: Introduces Autopilot Meetings, Paypal Integration and iOS Applications along with 3-Tier Monthly Subscription Options(February 07, 2012)
Ladera Ranch, CA (PRWEB) February 07, 2012
Today MeetingBurner is releasing their fast, elegant, and free webinar platform to the public.
Designed as a contemporary alternative to GoToWebinar and WebEx, MeetingBurner saw overwhelming demand during their beta period registering more than 20,000 small business users and hosting over 100,000 meeting attendees.
The catalyst for releasing MeetingBurner to the public today was a recent survey sent to all users of the platform, says President John Rydell.
More than 75% of our users indicated that they had switched to MeetingBurner from GoToMeeting or WebEx. More than 80% loved their experience enough to share MeetingBurner with somebody else, and 88% responded that they liked it so much that they would pay for it upon release, says Rydell.
Rydell goes on to say We set out to build a BETTER webinar platform than the incumbents and give it away for free to completely disrupt the industry the feedback we received after our most recent release was enough to convince us were ready to open the doors, and compete head-to-head with the big boys.
MeetingBurner is launching with three versions available:
- MeetingBurner Free Fast, beautiful, and always 100% free. Up to 15 participants in online meetings, integrated phone conference line, email support, and no ads to your users like other freemium solutions.
- MeetingBurner Pro $39.95 a month. Everything in FREE + up to 50 participants, full telephone support, meeting recording, enhanced security encryption, and more.
- MeetingBurner Premier - $99.95 a month. Everything in PRO + up to 1000 participants, telephone support, autopilot meetings, PayPal integration, meeting analytics, and more.
MeetingBurners download-free interface lets participants join a meeting up to five times faster than existing solutions, and users overwhelmingly selected Ease of Use as their favorite feature of the platform.
The big online meeting solutions known to most of us are old and tired while those offered by new startups dont have the polish, reliability or features that business users need, said Rachel Homer, MeetingBurners lead programmer. We wanted to offer the most robust yet easy-to-use web conferencing solution on the market without the headaches or the unwanted advertisements.
MeetingBurners Key Benefits:
- Speed Attendees click once to join a meeting, and it loads lightning fast.
- Simplicity Anyone can join meetings without calling tech support.
- Integration Phone bridges, Skype, and webinars in perfect harmony.
- Sharing One click to share a recorded meeting on YouTube.
- Price Free and fully featured with no distracting ads for attendees.
- Meeting Temperature Instant data that lets you drastically improve your pitch, follow up with interested attendees, and turn your meetings into a powerful sales tool.
- Autopilot Record a meeting on Sunday, but have it play on a Tuesday as if its live.
- Paypal Integration Charge attendees directly from the registration screen.
- Mobile Native android functionality and iPhone/iPad apps to view meetings.
"I've been leading webinars for over seven years and am always on the lookout for the "Holy Grail" of platforms - one that offers all the usual features, plus desktop sharing, webcam integration, and hosted replays. MeetingBurner has far exceeded my expectations and has come out a winner. Not only is it super stable, fast and meets all my needs, the customer service is top notch. Oh, and the price is absolutely right!"
~Mari Smith, Social Media Thought Leader, Author, Facebook Marketing Specialist.
MeetingBurner leverages the cloud to support their online meetings and conference calls, and this allows them to offer a professional grade solution that is fast and reliable, yet still priced affordably for small businesses.
How to Register for MeetingBurner
MeetingBurner is a fast and simple online meeting platform that virtually anyone can use, free of charge. It takes less than 10 seconds to sign up for an account and you can be hosting a webinar and sharing your screen with business colleagues, friends and family in seconds. Register for a free MeetingBurner account at http://www.meetingburner.com.
The company was founded by brothers, John and Paul Rydell, who were fed up watching the world waste billions of dollars a year in inefficient and ineffective online meetings. After spending a decade building a CRM business that supports more than 100,000 small business owners, the Rydells set out to build the worlds best online meeting platform with a vision to make it fast, simple, and efficient. The industrial-strength MeetingBurner.com platform was built in the cloud with patent-pending technology to eventually allow for meetings of virtually any size. MeetingBurner opens its doors today for public release. For more information about the company visit http://www.meetingburner.com
Download the iPhone app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meeting-burner/id498082702?ls=1&mt=8
Follow MeetingBurner on Twitter:
Follow MeetingBurner and become a Fan on Facebook:
Connect on Google+
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9166255.htm.
Related Keywords:internet, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, online, marketing, business (general), computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, company information, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, mass media, news media, media, social security, social sciences, social issue,