|Page (1) of 1 - 08/02/04||email article||print page|
Media Movers Offers Native Language VoiceoversOver 100 languages from European, Asian & Indian dialects (August 02, 2004)
Media Movers, Inc. announces that they now provide native language voiceovers in over 100 languages from European, Asian & Indian dialects.
Media Movers, Inc. is a full service localization company offering services in dubbing, subtitling & voiceover in multiple languages.
This June they have completed DVD audio localization for a Swiss based marketing company in over 30 languages. Gabriel Gimber, Head of Marketing, said "Media Movers came across as the most viable audio partner for us due to flexibility of cost & choice of native talents on their board."
According to Lawrence Vishnu, CEO Media Movers, "the company is planning to launch voiceover portals giving its choice of over 1000+ native voiceovers online."
Sameer Bhardwaj (Director) adds, "Our main strength lies in our ability to source 'native' talent whereby there is no compromise on the final output. With Film, Broadcast & Animation sector growing there will be a further growth of competent localization companies."
Media Movers, Inc. will also participate in the upcoming conference "Languages & Media" to be held in Germany later this year.
Some recent projects done by them include:
* Recording of a native Trinidadian voiceover for a London based company
* Native-American voiceover for a Museum based in Alaska, USA
* Localization of a medical product for a Czech based client
* CBT/WBT with Indian accent voiceover
* Audio-Book Auditions for Scientology church in Los Angeles, CA
* Farsi subtitling for a documentary for a Dubai based company
* Dubbing of video in over 50 languages for a production company in New York, USA
* Lip-sync dubbing in English for an animation company based in Korea
* Subtitling for Inflight companies
* Voice over localization for Multilingual Vendor (MLV) based in San Francisco, CA, USA
About Media Movers
Media Movers, the Localization Company, is a full service Dubbing, Recording, Subtitling, Translation and Multimedia company.
During the early years we mainly offered traditional language services: translation, interpretation and copywriting, slowly graduated into handling dubbing, subtitling and now by integrating three sectors of expertise, namely Multimedia, post-synchronization & languages, we have the competencies necessary to spontaneously answer the specific needs of interactive television and streaming media.
Related Keywords:Media Movers, Voiceovers, dubbing, subtitling, localization, Lawrence Vishnu, Sameer Bhardwaj,