|Page (1) of 1 - 03/26/12||email article||print page|
Media Alert: Fujitsu Hosts 4-Part Webcast Series on Optimizing Your SAP Software LandscapeSeries Sponsored by Intel(R) and SAP(R); Features SAP and Fujitsu Experts, and Independent Research Analysts (March 26, 2012)
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/12 -- Fujitsu announced today participation in a four-part webcast series, co-sponsored by Intel(R) and SAP(R), and featuring Forrester(R) Research, Inc., designed to help educate companies on SAP project optimization. Throughout each session, various insights and recommendations will be provided for justifying and determining how to go about an SAP optimization project. Learn about the Fujitsu Infrastructure Solutions and Services for SAP HANA(TM) appliance software and related SAP service offerings from Fujitsu that focus on optimizing the SAP software landscape. The series is outlined in four parts:
- Part One: SAP Optimization: What Is It and What's in It for You?
- Part Two: Infrastructure-Based Optimizations: Reshaping Your Datacenter with Fujitsu Infrastructure Solutions and Services for SAP HANA(TM) Appliance Software.
- Part Three: Breathing New Life into Your SAP Application Environment: Realization, Synchronization, and Consolidation.
- Part Four: Extending the Value: Reimplementation, Upgrades, and Beyond.
Who: Hear perspectives from Forrester analysts, and SAP and Fujitsu experts including:
- Liz Herbert, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Richard Fichera, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Amit Sinha, Head of Marketing, Database & Technology, SAP
- Ranjan Baghel, Director, SAP Center of Excellence (CoE), Fujitsu America
- Bob Passarella, Solution Architect, Platform Products Group, Fujitsu America
Why: Key takeaways include:
- Justify and determine how to go about an SAP optimization project
- Learn about the various IT results of SAP optimization
- Gain insight into the business benefits derived from optimizing your organization
When: The four-part series sessions take place:
- Part One: March 27, 2012 -- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM / 2:00 - 3:00 PM Eastern
- Part Two: March 29, 2012 -- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM / 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
- Part Three: April 4, 2012 -- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern
- Part Four: April 11, 2012 -- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern
Where: Register here for the complimentary webcast series sessions to learn how to leverage the best of what SAP and Fujitsu offer.
Fujitsu Infrastructure Solutions and Services for SAP HANA(TM) appliance software: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/pdf/solutions/FLY_HANA_ENG_US.pdf
Register for complimentary webcast series on optimizing your SAP software landscape: http://bit.ly/yLiFcY
Fujitsu America Website: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/index.php
Fujitsu America News Page: http://fujitsunews.com/
Fujitsu America on Twitter (@FujitsuAmerica): http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$55 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu America, Inc. is a leading ICT solutions provider for organizations in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings and solutions, including consulting, systems integration, managed services, outsourcing and cloud services for infrastructure, platforms and applications; data center and field services; and server, storage, software and mobile/tablet technologies. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ and http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica.
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo and "shaping tomorrow with you" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. Intel is a trademark or registered trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. SAP and SAP HANA are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in the United States and other countries. Forrester is a trademark or registered trademark of Forrester Research, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Fujitsu America, Inc.
Manager, Public Relations
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Fujitsu, Intel, SAP, analyst, software, SAP HANA, HANA, appliance, webcast, tech, datacenter, free, Canada, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Business, Other,