|Page (1) of 1 - 04/17/12||email article||print page|
Match.com and Husqvarna Win Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Awards, Showcasing Results Achieved With Use of Oracle RightNow CX Cloud ServiceOracle RightNow Customers Recognized at Gartner Customer 360 Summit for Exceptional Social Engagement and Customer Experience Excellence (April 17, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/17/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Match.com, a pioneer of the online dating industry, and Husqvarna, the global leader in outdoor power products, were each honored with Gartner and 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Awards at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit last month in Orlando.
- These award-winning clients use Oracle's RightNow CX Cloud Service, the customer experience suite, to provide superior multi-channel customer experiences via contact centers, the web and social networks.
- The awards, given by Gartner and 1to1 Media, a division of Peppers & Rogers Group, highlight companies with commitment to the innovative design and delivery of superior customer experiences at all points of interaction. This is demonstrated by significant improvements in customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
Match.com Improves Customer Satisfaction and Saves Money
- Match.com, winner of the Silver Customer Experience Excellence Award, uses Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service to drive its customer experience efforts.
- Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service has helped Match.com increase its Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) scores by 33% for email support and by 15% for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) support.
- Additionally, the company has realized an approximate $780,000 in cost savings per year due to the success of online self-help.
- Oracle's RightNow Dynamic Agent Desktop Cloud Service empowers Match.com customer service representatives with access to a central, self-learning knowledgebase with historical, accurate customer information.
Husqvarna Wins Accolades for its Social Initiative "AnswerArmy"
- Husqvarna, winner of the Gold Social Engagement Award, employs Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service and Oracle's RightNow Social Experience to power its social engagement tool "AnswerArmy."
- Answer Army was developed to enhance the Husqvarna customer experience, while also improving business performance.
- AnswerArmy customers now have improved access to real-time, self-support product content, and can also collaborate with other community members for improved product issue resolution.
- Notably, Husqvarna has experienced a decline in inbound phone call volume since launching the AnswerArmy initiative.
- "To provide our customers with the best possible experience, we understood that we needed to extend Husqvarna's service channels to include social," said Mike Lewis, Digital Marketing Manager, Husqvarna. "The Answer Army community has proven a valuable resource to our customers, while relieving the stress on our call center agents by providing customers with self service capabilities. We are honored to be recognized by Gartner and 1to1 for our efforts."
- "At Match.com we truly value our members and want to provide them with the best user experience possible as they embark on the very personal journey to find a lasting relationship," said Michele Watson, Vice President, Global Customer Care, Match.com. "We measure our success by our customer satisfaction scores and, with the help of Oracle RightNow CX, we have improved service and created measurable cost savings for the company. Winning a CRM Excellence award is confirmation that we're focusing on all the right things to deliver on our goal."
On January 25, 2012, RightNow was acquired by Oracle.
- Read stories profiling this year's winners in 1to1 Magazine.
- Oracle's RightNow CX Cloud Service
- Oracle's RightNow Dynamic Agent Desktop Cloud Service
- Oracle's RightNow Social Experience
- Read additional Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service customer successes
This document is for information purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract.
More about the Awards
The Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence awards spotlight organizations that take a customer-centric approach to improving their business performance and have seen exceptional results from doing so. The 2012 Gartner & 1to1 Customer Awards honor successes in six categories: Customer Analytics, Customer Experience Excellence, Customer Service, Integrated Marketing Performance, Sales Effectiveness and Social Engagement.
* The identification of a Gartner Award winner is not an endorsement by Gartner of any vendor, product or service.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Reference herein to third party content, including analysis, opinions, predictions and statements, does not constitute or imply Oracle's endorsement of or concurrence with such content.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: customer, customers, business benefits, partners, Oracle, snapshot, video, roi, press release, Sales,Marketing,CRM - Customer Relationship Management,Sales & Marketing,Internet,Hardware,Sales,Sales,Marketwire, ,Internet Technology,Business,Military,Email,Other,