|Page (1) of 1 - 05/24/12||email article||print page|
Mary Washington Healthcare Launches Website for Smartphone Users(May 24, 2012)
Fredericksburg, VA (PRWEB) May 24, 2012
Mary Washington Healthcare has launched a new mobile website to meet demand from a fast-growing population of smartphone users. The mobile site will allow iPhone, Android, and Blackberry users to easily access a free, 24-hour nurse hotline, emergency room wait times, and even search for doctors.
Users who access http://www.mwhc.com from web-enabled phones will be directed to the new mobile site which is the latest effort by Mary Washington Healthcare to provide more information in a format for patients and community.
For the busy person on the move and without access to a computer, this easily-navigable website allows the user to quickly find important information they need when looking for healthcare such as:
- Free, 24-hour Nurse Triage hotline
- Emergency Room wait times, directions and maps for all three Mary Washington Healthcare locationsLees Hill, Stafford and Mary Washington Hospitals.
- Contact information for Stafford or Mary Washington Hospitals, allowing the user to find a patient at the touch of a button
- A searchable Physician Directory
- The latest news
- Site search
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Mary Washington Healthcare Radio
- The content on the Mary Washington Healthcare website
Facebook users are encouraged to provide feedback at:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9543126.htm.
Related Keywords:medical procedure/test, medical research, medical staff, medical specialisation, medical service, medical conditions, internet, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, medical procedure/test, medical research, medical staff, medical specialisation, medical service, medical conditions, , emergency incident, emergency planning, medical procedure/test, medical research, medical staff, medical specialisation, medical service,