|Page (1) of 1 - 06/08/11||email article||print page|
MarketingSherpa Presents the Eighth Annual B2B Marketing Summit September 26-27 in Boston and October 24-25 in San Francisco Save $700 Through June 10(June 08, 2011)
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) June 08, 2011
MarketingSherpa is hosting its Eighth Annual Marketing Summit September 26 -27 in Boston and October 24 - 25 in San Francisco. Data-driven content, hands-on training and real-world case studies presented by industry experts will equip B2B marketers with tools, tips and strategies to overcome the top challenges that theyre struggling with right now including:
- Generating the highest quality and volume of leads
- Longer sales cycles
- Developing perceived value around ground-breaking products
- Creating public relations buzz
- Competing in lead generation across multiple media
- The involvement of more people in the buying cycle
We are uniquely positioned to identify where marketers need support, insight and ideas, because were continually surveying them for our benchmark reports, explains Todd Lebo, Senior Director of Content for MarketingSherpa. This years B2B Marketing Summit will be laser focused to address the most pressing issues that have surfaced in B2B marketing; our goal is to give attendees the knowledge and training they need to address their greatest challenges with solutions proven in the real world.
Designed to meet the needs of marketers at all skill levels, immersive instructional formats will feature:
- Training sessions on lead nurturing, list-building, conversion optimization, social media marketing, search engine optimization, marketing and sales alignment, lead scoring, analytics, email marketing, telemarketing, direct mail and more.
- Multiple case studies revealing war stories and lessons learned presented by in-the-trenches marketers not vendors. Past speakers include marketers from Oracle, Siemens, Cisco Systems and others.
- One-to-one coaching clinics that give marketers an opportunity to review their specific issues related to marketing automation, list building and hygiene, lead nurturing, content creation, social marketing, and conversion optimization. These arent cleverly designed sales pitches; theyre a place to gain actionable ideas to improve return on marketing investment.
- The latest MarketingSherpa B2B Research and Benchmark Data on spending, tactics, conversion rates, budget and more.
- Interactive panel discussions with experts on social media, lead generation, nurturing tactics and a host of other pertinent topics. Past speakers include Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, Brian Carroll, Mac McIntosh, Susan Zykoski, David Meerman Scott, Alex Plant, Greg Sherry and hundreds more.
- Extended face-to-face networking opportunities with seasoned professionals, trainers and peers.
- Proven lead-generation strategies, campaigns and tactics you can immediately apply to achieve more with fewer people, less time and limited budgets.
A day-long post-summit B2B certification workshop will teach marketers how to find and attract quality leads with practical training on marketing automation, scoring, nurturing and analytics. Theyll leave with a detailed marketing strategy to increase their contribution to marketing and sales pipelines.
Through June 10, receive $700 off B2B Summit registration and $800 off registration for both the B2B Summit and Post-Summit Workshop.
For more information or to register, visit MarketingSherpa.com/B2Bsummit
Media Contact: Bethany Caudell, MECLABS, 1-800-517-5531
MarketingSherpa publishes practical Case Studies, Benchmark Reports, exclusive research, how-to instructional materials and eight content-specific newsletters for more than 237,000 content, email, inbound marketing, search, B2B and consumer marketing professionals each week. In its tenth year, the marketing research publisher has been praised by The Economist, Harvard Business Schools Working Knowledge Site and Entrepreneur.com. Along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, MarketingSherpa is part of the MECLABS Group, which offers marketers practical research data and information, professional training and networking summits.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/6/prweb8552488.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, marketing, business (general), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, advertising, marketing, business (general), restraint of trade, international (foreign) trade, trade dispute, trade agreements, trade policy, trade balance, economy, business and finance, waste management and pollution control, financial and business service, business enterprises, management change, business (general), economy, business and finance,