|Page (1) of 1 - 11/14/05||email article||print page|
Major Companies Headline Upcoming GVExpo ExhibitsGVExpo Exhibit Hall open on November 30 and December 1 (November 14, 2005)
Visitors to the upcoming Government Video and Technology Conference & Expo (GVExpo) will have the opportunity to meet with the top tier of video and multimedia equipment and service providers. Sony, Panasonic, Apple, Avid, Adobe, Cannon and Grass Valley are among the 300 companies who will be exhibiting in the GVExpo Exhibit Hall.
The GVExpo Exhibit Hall will be open on Wednesday, November 30 from 10:00am to 5:00pm, and on Thursday, December 1 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Now in its eighth year, GVExpo is the premier government video, broadcast, AV, multimedia and Technology event, sponsored by GovernmentVideo and Videography magazines. The three-day event includes a show floor featuring 300 exhibitors; free educational sessions and hands-on demonstrations in the Tech Focus Forum on the show floor; the Digital Signage Zone and Collaborative Communications Solutions Center; a silent auction to benefit government and humanitarian charities; and two separate conferences, the GovernmentVideo Conference Program and DigitalMediaDC (DMDC). Admission to the GVExpo exhibit hall and in-hall educational sessions including the Keynote Address and Tech Focus Forum is free for registered attendees. The two conference programs require separate registration.
New product announcements and launches are anticipated at GVExpo this year. New products and product enhancements will be featured throughout the Exhibit Hall, including:
* Grass Valley will unveil its unique tapeless solution for acquisition. It's Infinity Series of camcorders and VTR-style decks record to non-proprietary removable disks and flash memory cards.
* Panasonic will debut is AG-DVX100B mini-DV camcorder. The successor to the popular AG-DVX100A, it offers 24p image capture and more than two dozen performance enhancements. Panasonic will also be showing its AG-HVX200 DVCPROHD P2 camcorder.
* Avid will be featuring it recently re-launched the Liquid editing product line, plus it's innovate iNEWS Instinct NLE system.
* Canon has entered the HDV marketplace with its XL H1 camcorder. Designed for high-end HDV users, it includes a 20x HD zoom lens with built-in image stabilization.
* JVC will showcase its GY-HD100U ProHD camcorder. The camcorder offers native 720p imagery, true 24p performance, and sports a Fujinon 16x lens.
* Anton/Bauer will be featuring its new professional power system and a tapeless recording option from FOCUS Enhancements for the HD100.
* NewTek's booth will demonstrate how live presentations can be made easier with Tricaster. Tricaster enables presenters to seamlessly combine video, Web pages, even PowerPoint slide with its internal scalers, then output a presentation to a projector and stream it simultaneously.
* Sony will offer a wide selection of HDV camcorders in their exhibit. The HVR-Z1U, which was demonstrated at GVExpo last year, is quickly becoming the HDV workhorse of the industry, while the new HVR-A1U provides a low-cost alternative.
Traditionally, GVExpo exhibitors cover every aspect of the creation and production of video, AV, presentations and broadcast from image capture through to post production and distribution.
For a complete listing of products and to take advantage of the free registration and educational sessions, visit http://www.gvexpo.com.
About GovernmentVideo Expo
GovernmentVideo Expo (GV Expo) serves the equipment and educational needs of professionals working with video, audio, multimedia, conferencing technologies and broadcast in their positions in federal, state and local government, as well as those in law enforcement, education and the non-profit sector. Now in its eighth year, the event combines an exhibit hall, educational sessions, and individual conference programs. GVExpo is produced by CMP Media, the publishers of GovernementVideo and Videography magazines.
About CMP Media
CMP Media (http://www.cmp.com) is the leading integrated media solutions company providing "broad and deep" access to the entire technology spectrum -- the builders, sellers and buyers of technology worldwide. The company's comprehensive database of technology decision makers enables marketers to reach targeted audiences throughout the purchase process with publications, web offerings, face-to-face events, consulting and other marketing services that deliver actionable results.
Related Keywords:Visitors to the upcoming Government Video and Technology Conference & Expo (GVExpo) will have the opportunity to meet with the top tier of video and multimedia equipment and service providers. Sony, Panasonic, Apple, Avid, Adobe, Cannon and Grass Valley are among the 300 companies who will be exhibiting in the GVExpo Exhibit Hall.