|Page (1) of 1 - 07/12/11||email article||print page|
Mail Manager Now Compatible With iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones and Tablets and Windows Phone 7New Version of Mail Manager -- the Instinctual Solution for Filing, Finding and Sharing Emails -- Expands Mobile Compatibility and Upgrades Popular "Snap 'n' Send" Screen Grab Tool (July 12, 2011)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 07/12/11 -- Oasys Limited, makers of high quality software products, today announced the release of Mail Manager 5.3 with expanded mobile compatibility for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphones, as well as iPads and Android tablets.
After the successful integration of BlackBerry and earlier version Windows mobile devices, Mail Manager 5.3 broadens remote email management capabilities to a full range of smartphone and tablet models to increase the collaboration resources for sharing and filing critical email communication from any location.
Gartner estimated in April 2011 that 468 million smartphones will be sold this year, that's a 57.7 percent increase from 2010. By 2015, 631 million smartphones will be sold and half of those will be Android.
"Today's constantly moving workforce demands the same key capabilities on their mobile computers and smartphones that they are accustomed to on desktops," said Alec Milton, CEO of Oasys Software. "Mobile technology continues to dramatically increase connectivity as well as the frequency of electronic correspondence in business communication. So we also have to increase ways to capture and share that information in a manner that does not compromise business objectives or make companies more vulnerable to litigation."
The new version also includes upgrades to the increasingly popular "Snap 'n' Send" tool that was introduced in Mail Manager 5.2. Grab any screenshot, add mark-ups and send as a PDF attachment, save as an image or embed in an email directly from your inbox. New capabilities include convenient new mark-up objects like revision clouds and circular/elliptical textboxes, an advanced color picker with a wider color selection and a cropping tool.
Originally designed to meet the offsite and team collaboration demands of the AEC markets, Mail Manager quickly proved to be an indispensable email organizational tool applicable across all industries.
Mail Manager makes filing, finding and sharing emails a simple, integrated part of using email by:
- Intuitively learning each user's behavior patterns to offer optimum filing locations every time an email is sent
- Providing near-instantaneous search results of hundreds of thousands of filed emails saving countless hours and money on e-discovery
- Storing emails in native formats to shared project locations so all correspondence is efficiently filed with relating project data and accessible to entire project teams
"The generally accepted rule is that most organizations only have 20% of 'structured' data and the other 80% is 'unstructured' and, hence, nearly inaccessible for practical purposes," said Milton. "By prompting users to file emails as they read and create them, Mail Manager provides a very simple way for all pertinent emails to be structured and accessible by multiple parties in the same folders as other related documents."
TRY THE NEW VERSION FOR FREE FOR 30 DAYS. Mail Manager 5.3 is currently available for download from the Oasys Limited web site at: http://www.oasys-software.com/mailmanager
About Oasys Limited
Established in 1976, Oasys Limited has a long-standing reputation for providing high quality software and support. As the software house of Arup, a global organization of consulting engineers, planners and project managers working in all areas of the built environment (e.g., infrastructure, transportation, water, vehicle engineering etc.), Oasys is subject to the exacting demands of Arup engineers who require efficient, reliable and technically competent tools. Please visit Oasys Limited at http://www.oasys-software.com/.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Mail Manager, iPhone, iPad, smartphone, smartphones, android, Oasys, Snap n Send, ediscovery, email, mobile, Internet, Digital Media Software, Communications, Digital Audio, Web, Smart Phone, PDA, iPods, iphone, iPad, Search, EMail, Computer Technology, Internet, Business Issues, Mobile Devices, Blackberry, Smartphone, Search, Management, CEO/CFO, Computers/Peripherals, Business, Input/Output, Notebook/Laptop/tablets, PDF, PDA/Smartphone, email, Marketwire, AEC Attendees, Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Business, Email, Other,