|Page (1) of 1 - 06/24/10||email article||print page|
MacroSolve's ClubInsight Mobile App Takes Off With 5 New Contracts(June 24, 2010)
TULSA, OK -- (Marketwire) -- 06/24/10 -- MacroSolve, Inc. (OTCBB: MCVE), a leading provider of mobile business solutions, announced today that it has signed five new contracts for its recently launched product, ClubInsight. ClubInsight is one of several apps powered by MacroSolve subsidiary Anyware Mobile Solutions' patent-pending ReForm XT, a mobile development platform.
ClubInsight is a mobile business app designed to support membership retention, promotions and marketing. It enables club managers to offer their members a free, club-branded mobile app for their iPhone or Windows Mobile smartphone to keep them engaged, informed and satisfied. ClubInsight will be available on most BlackBerry and Android smartphones in the near future.
New ClubInsight customers include:
- The Texas Golf Association was founded over 100 years ago as a non-profit membership organization to promote and advance the game of golf in Texas by providing a wide range of services for the benefit of its member clubs and their individual members, and for all golf enthusiasts across the state of Texas.
- Avid Golfer Magazine is a premier men's lifestyle magazine for the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston markets. Avid Golfer Magazine is a division of Texas-based Avid Media Ventures, Inc.
- The Grand Health & Racquet Club is Oklahoma's finest private, full-service, health, wellness, and tennis facility. Boasting over 70,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities, The Grand is located on over 7 acres in South Tulsa.
- Thunderbird Casino is a Native American casino in Norman, Oklahoma. Thunderbird Casino's 40,000 square foot gaming space features 528 gaming machines and eight table games. The property has one restaurant and one bar.
- Fieldhouse USA is a Texas-based state-of-the-art 145,000 square foot indoor sports center located in Frisco, TX. Fieldhouse USA offers the most incredible sports experience to everyone who enters the facility
"Clearly ClubInsight, like our other mobile business apps, is being extremely well received by the business community. We're receiving a tremendous amount of interest in the app and we are excited to rapidly grow our list of clients. The ubiquitous use of smartphones today is a game changer in how businesses communicate with, and market to, their customers. ClubInsight directly addresses this market need," stated MacroSolve president and CEO Clint Parr.
The mobile business app market is currently a $5 billion market and expected to grow to $24.7 billion by 2014. $9.9 billion of this amount is expected to come from the small and medium sized business segment, MacroSolve's target market.
ClubInsight serves as a direct line of communication with your members and guests -- Anytime, Anyplace, Anyware -- directly via their smartphone!
MacroSolve, Inc. is a pioneer in delivering mobile apps and solutions to businesses and government. Founded in 1997, the company has an extensive network including the top name brands in wireless hardware and software as well as carriers. MacroSolve's mission is to become the leader in delivering mobile business apps, a market projected to grow by double digits to $11.6 B by 2012. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Anyware Mobile Solutions (http://www.goanyware.com/). For more information, visit http://www.macrosolve.com/ or call 800-401-8740.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains projections of future results and other forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Important factors that may cause actual results and outcomes to differ materially from those contained in the projections and forward-looking statements included in this press release are described in our publicly filed reports. Factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to, the acceptance of our products, lack of revenue growth, failure to realize profitability, inability to raise capital and market conditions that negatively affect the market price of our common stock. The Company disclaims any responsibility to update any forward-looking statements.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: MacroSolve Inc., Digital Media Software, Communications, Digital Audio, Smart Phone, PDA, iPods, iphone, Shipping & Receiving, Sales & Marketing, Hardware, Post/Production, Business, Marketing, PDA/Smartphone, USA, Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Lifestyle, Business, Sports, Tennis, Golf, Other,