|Page (1) of 1 - 02/24/12||email article||print page|
MEDIA ALERT: Rocket Fuel Named AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 Winner for Third Year in a RowFast-Growing Ad Technology Company Honored as Innovator With Game-Changing Approach (February 24, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/24/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that it has been named an AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 winner for the third year in a row. AlwaysOn awards innovative tech companies in the fields of advertising, media, marketing, branding and publishing. Inclusion in the OnMedia 100 signifies leadership, game-changing approaches, and technologies likely to disrupt existing markets and entrenched players.
- Rocket Fuel continues to build on its momentum as the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions, which enable brand and agency customers including Buick, Lord & Taylor, and Brooks Sports, to predictively reach the most profitable audiences at every moment. Rocket Fuel is one of the only digital advertising technology companies to make the OnMedia 100 list for three years in a row -- cementing its leadership position as an innovator in digital marketing. In late 2011, Rocket Fuel was named #22 on the Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list.
- Rocket Fuel was selected by the AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts spanning the globe based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media buzz. The OnMedia 100 winners were selected from among hundreds of other technology companies nominated by investors, bankers, journalists, and industry insiders. The AlwaysOn editorial team conducted a rigorous three-month selection process to finalize the 2012 list.
- Rocket Fuel and the OnMedia Top 100 Companies were honored at AlwaysOn's OnMedia NYC conference on February 22, 2012 at the Time Warner Center. This two-day event featured CEO presentations and high-level debates on the forces disrupting user behavior and creating new opportunities in marketing, branding, advertising, and public relations.
- "Winning the OnMedia 100 three years in a row is a testament to the dedication of the entire Rocket Fuel team. We've built an extraordinary real-time engine that predicts consumer response to advertising and uses those predictions to optimize marketing, and we're expanding at a breakneck pace amid demand for our cross-channel solutions," said George John, CEO of Rocket Fuel. "It's a great recognition to be named to the OnMedia 100 and we look forward to bringing our award-winning technology to more brands and agencies worldwide as the company expands internationally this year."
- "The OnMedia 100 represents forward-thinking media companies in a year charged with disruptive change... this year's digital media and entertainment startups are boldly charging into future, ready to reinvent the establishment with new, invigorating products and services," said Tony Perkins, founder and editor of AlwaysOn. "Web analytics are now embracing a social world, providing marketing and advertising companies with the targeted data that delivers on the promise of reaching consumers with meaningful, actionable messages."
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media buys into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding marketing results from awareness to sales. Over 400 of the world's leading brands rely on Rocket Fuel to power their advertising programs across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Salesforce.com, and NASA, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in ten cities worldwide including New York and London.
AlwaysOn is the leading business media brand networking the Global Silicon Valley. AlwaysOn helped ignite the social media revolution in early 2003 when it launched the AlwaysOn network. In 2004, it became the first media brand to socially network its online readers and event attendees. AlwaysOn's preeminent executive event series includes the Summit at Stanford, OnMedia, OnHollywood, Venture Summit Mid-Atlantic, OnDemand, Venture Summit Silicon Valley, Venture Summit East, GoingGreen Silicon Valley, GoingGreen East, and GoingGreen Europe. The AlwaysOn network and live event series continue to lead the industry by empowering its readers, event participants, sponsors, and advertisers like no other media brand.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Rocket Fuel Inc., Sales,Advertising,Marketing,Public Relations,Sales & Marketing,Networking,Internet,Social Media,Sales,Sales,Pro AV,Business Media,Presentors,Publishing,Marketing,Display,Prosumer/Consumer,Business,Marketing,Business Issues,Business Media,Presentation,Marketing,Advertising,Awards,Marketwire, Inc., ,Sports,Space Science,Business,Entertainment,Sports,Other,