|Page (1) of 1 - 05/31/12||email article||print page|
MEDIA ALERT: Please RSVP to Laguna Beach Festival of Arts / Pageant of the Masters(May 31, 2012)
LAGUNA BEACH, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/31/12 --
WHAT: 2012 Pageant of the Masters and Festival of Arts Working Media Night
- Exclusive behind the scenes look at the 2012 Pageant of the Masters The Genius and the Festival of Arts Fine Art Show
- Rare opportunity to film and photograph behind the scenes -- backstage, in the scenic workshops, and up close to one of this year's living pictures
- Interview exhibiting Festival Artists, Pageant professionals, and the volunteers that bring the Pageant to life each night
- Preview new events and special promotions celebrating the Festival of Arts 80th Anniversary
WHO: Pageant Principals and Festival Artists, including:
- Pageant of the Masters - Diane Challis Davy (Director), Dan Duling (Scriptwriter), Richard Hill (Technical Director), Richard Doyle (Narrator), Cast members
- Festival of Arts - Jacquie Moffett (45 year exhibitor), Cheyne Walls (first year exhibitor), Kirsten Whalen (5 year exhibitor)
WHEN: Monday, June 4, 2012, 6:30-9pm
- 6:30 Press Check in
WHERE: 650 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- At The Laguna Beach Festival of Arts / Pageant of the Masters
MEDIA RSVP: Please RSVP to [email protected] or call 949-464-4224. Credentials required.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL OF ARTS FINE ART SHOW: As one of the nation's oldest and most highly acclaimed fine art shows, the Laguna Beach Festival of Arts has offered a breathtaking showcase for artists and art lovers for 80 years. The Festival's prestigious juried art show includes a wide variety of media such as paintings, photography, printmaking, sculpture, jewelry, handcrafted wood and furniture, ceramics, glass and more -- all by 140 of Orange County's finest artists.
From early July through the end of August, the Festival of Arts opens its doors daily for visitors to enjoy the work of exhibited artists, demonstrations and art workshops, daily tours, live music, special events, on-site restaurants and much more. For more information, visit www.LagunaFestivalofArts.org.
ABOUT THE PAGEANT OF THE MASTERS: The Pageant of the Masters is the Festival of Arts' crowning jewel and arguably one of the most unique productions in the entire world. On each evening of the Festival of Arts summer schedule, ticket holders are amazed and enchanted by ninety minutes of tableaux vivants (living pictures), incredibly faithful recreations of classical and contemporary works of art, with real people posing to look exactly like their counterparts in the original pieces. An outdoor amphitheater, professional orchestra, original score, live narration, intricate sets, sophisticated lighting, expert staff and hundreds of dedicated volunteers have won recognition for the Pageant of the Masters as the best presentation of its kind. For tickets and more information, visit www.PageantTickets.com.
Laguna Beach Festival of Arts / Pageant of the Masters
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Festival of Arts, Marketwire, Restaurants, Film, Music,