|Page (1) of 1 - 12/13/11||email article||print page|
Luidia's eBeam Technology Leads Market, Recognized With Prestigious Award Wins(December 13, 2011)
SAN CARLOS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/11 -- Luidia Inc. announced its interactive eBeam technology has been honored with numerous prestigious awards this year from leading indusry publications including Commercial Integrator, District Administration, EdTech Digest, rAVe, Scholastic Administrator and Tech & Learning.
"Premium product quality is a key Luidia differentiator -- it's the reason we are able to outpace the competition and experience such significant market momentum with enterprise and education users," said Rafi Holtzman, CEO of Luidia. "It's an honor to be recognized by the market, and it reinforces that eBeam technology meets the highest standards of excellence for customers who demand ease-of-use, flexibility and reliability."
Luidia's eBeam technology recently received the following awards from leading industry publications:
- Commercial Integrator BEST Products Awards 2011 - Chief's Short-Throw Interactive Mount featuring Luidia's interactive eBeam technology was awarded Commercial Integrator's BEST products award in the projector mounts category.
- District Administration Readers' Choice Top 100 Products 2011 - District Administration readers and editors selected Luidia's eBeam Edge as a top education product.
- EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award 2011 - EdTech Digest named Luidia's eBeam Engage "Best Interactive Whiteboard Solution."
- rAVe Best of InfoComm Award 2011 - Chief's short-throw interactive wall system, which integrates Luidia's eBeam interactive technology, was named "Best New Mount Product" at InfoComm 2011.
- Scholastic Administrator Best in Tech: The Presentation Classroom 2011 - Luidia's eBeam Edge was recognized a "Best in Tech" product based on a customer review.
- Tech & Learning Awards of Excellence 2011 - Tech & Learning's panel of reviewers named Luidia's eBeam Engage a new product winner in its 29th annual awards recognition program.
Luidia Inc. is the leading provider of interactive eBeam technology that helps the world capture and share content. The company's products are utilized by organizations of all sizes, with hundreds of thousands of users across multiple industries and geographies. Luidia also partners with industry leaders, including Chief, HP, Hitachi, NEC, Polycom and Sony, who apply eBeam technology in their latest products. For more information on Luidia, please visit Luidia (www.luidia.com) or on Twitter and Facebook.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: liudia, collaboration, interactive whiteboard, Marketwire, Inc., , InfoCOMM Attendees, Sony, HP,