|Page (1) of 1 - 12/05/11||email article||print page|
Luidia More Than Doubles OEM Revenue in Record-Breaking YearPartnerships With Chief, HP, Hitachi, NEC, Polycom and Sony Put eBeam Technology in More Classrooms and Boardrooms, Propel Luidia's Rapid Growth (December 05, 2011)
SAN CARLOS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/11 -- Luidia Inc. announced a record year propelled by major partnerships with leading technology companies and continued rapid adoption of its eBeam interactive whiteboard technology.
"Luidia experienced exceptional growth in 2011, including expansions to its product line and advanced research/development teams. This has contributed to an overall 125% increase in OEM revenue," began Rafi Holtzman, CEO, Luidia. "Working with partners makes Luidia stronger and able to penetrate more markets. As a result, we've maintained a substantial lead on the competition and offer a range of products that can crack the most complex collaboration problems in the industry today."
In 2011 alone, Luidia signed a number of major partnerships with companies that leveraged its eBeam technology to create effective solutions for both business professionals and educators worldwide.
- Chief - Chief integrated Luidia's eBeam technology in its award-winning Short Throw Projector Mount line to create the world's first interactive Short Throw Projector Mount.
- HP - HP selected Luidia's eBeam technology as the interactive piece behind two of its most inventive products -- HP's Pocket Whiteboard and Digital Sketch Wireless Tablet.
- Hitachi - Hitachi selected Luidia's eBeam technology to power two important products -- its Ultimate Short Throw Interactive Projector and BZ-1 Ultimate Interactive Projector.
- NEC - Most recently, NEC started shipping their newly launched NP01Wi line of interactive whiteboard kits featuring Luidia's eBeam technology. This integration enables NEC's Short Throw and Ultra Short Throw projectors to deliver advanced data interactivity to their customers.
- Polycom - Polycom leveraged Luidia's eBeam technology for UCBoard, a state-of-the-art whiteboard solution for Unified Communications.
- Sony - Sony chose to bundle Luidia's eBeam technology with its new line of VPL Short Throw and Ultra Short Throw projectors to bring customers a new range of interactive capabilities.
Luidia Inc. is the leading provider of interactive eBeam technology that helps the world capture and share content. The company's products are utilized by organizations of all sizes, with hundreds of thousands of users across multiple industries and geographies. Luidia also partners with industry leaders, including Chief, HP, Hitachi, NEC, Polycom and Sony, who apply eBeam technology in their latest products. For more information on Luidia, please visit Luidia (www.luidia.com) or on Twitter and Facebook.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Luidia Inc., Chief, HP, Hitachi, NEC, Polycom, Sony, Marketwire, Inc., , Sony, HP, Shipping, Business, Business Professionals,