|Page (1) of 1 - 11/02/11||email article||print page|
Lucky Acer Facebook Fans Have a Chance to Win Highly-Acclaimed Aspire S3 Ultrabook Every Day Through December 31(November 02, 2011)
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/02/11 -- Acer America today announced that it is giving consumers on Facebook the chance to win an Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook daily through the remainder of the year with the new Acer-a-Day Giveaway on Facebook.(1)
To enter to win one of the new Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabooks valued at $899, Facebook users must "Like" the sweepstakes page and enter relevant information. Entrants have many chances to win a popular Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook, as Acer is giving away one Aspire S3 daily until December 31 and Facebook fans can enter the sweepstakes every day.
The Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook is the ideal device for consumers who want a full-featured and performance-oriented PC, yet also want the convenience of popular consumer electronics devices. The new Ultrabook powers on instantly(2) and connects to the Web in seconds(3) to give consumers fast access to the internet and their information. It also delivers the capabilities needed to take on a range of everyday tasks, including a powerful second-generation Intel Core i5 Processor that delivers exceptional performance.
The Acer Aspire S3's incredibly sleek and streamlined design shows off its vibrant 13.3-LED screen. It weighs less than three pounds(4) and measures only about a half-inch thin, yet its aluminum-magnesium chassis delivers an eye-catching design and strength. In addition, innovative Acer Hybrid Standby Technology provides up to 50 days of standby power(5) and up to six hours of continuous usage.(6)
For complete sweepstakes rules, please visit: http://acer.promo.eprize.com/aceradaygiveaway/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf
Since its founding in 1976, Acer has achieved the goal of breaking the barriers between people and technology. Globally, Acer ranks No. 2 for total PCs and notebooks(7). A profitable and sustainable Channel Business Model is instrumental to the company's continuing growth, while its multi-brand approach effectively integrates Acer, Gateway, Packard Bell, and eMachines brands in worldwide markets. Acer strives to design environmentally friendly products and establish a green supply chain through collaboration with suppliers. Acer is proud to be a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games and London 2012 Olympic Games. The Acer Group employs 8,000 people worldwide. Revenues for 2010 reached US$19.9 billion. See www.acer-group.com for more information.
© 2011 Acer America Corp. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail price and may vary by location. Applicable sales tax extra.
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
2. Time based on testing with the following applications open: Internet Explorer® 9 (Internet search and email web pages), PowerPoint® viewer (file size 68 MB) and Excel® (file size 108 MB) of Microsoft® Office® 2010 Starter, and logged in to Windows Live® Messenger 2011. The time needed to resume your computing session may vary depending on the applications open.
3. With previously used Access Points.
4. Depending on configuration.
5. The notebook enters Deep Sleep after an inactive period set by the user. In this mode, battery life lasts up to 50 days when battery is fully charged.
6. The listed battery life is based on MobileMark 2007® productivity mode testing with wireless on. Details on MobileMark2007® testing are available at www.bapco.com. Battery life rating is for comparison purposes only. Actual battery life varies by model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and utilized features. A battery's maximum capacity decreases with time and use.
7. Source: Gartner data, FY 2010.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: acer, ultrabook, contest, facebook, Computers/Peripherals, Internet, Notebook/Laptop, WiFi/Wireless, Computers/Home Office, Web, Notebooks, Search, Applications, EMail, Marketwire, Inc., , Consumer Electronics, Internet Technology, Business, Internet, Email, Other,