|Page (1) of 1 - 03/14/12||email article||print page|
Lokahi Expands Cloud Offering to Include Managed Security Services Through Partnership With StillSecurePCI Compliance, IDPS, VPN, WAF and Log Management Security Solutions Now Available for Lokahi's Cloud Customers (March 14, 2012)
SUPERIOR, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/12 -- Leading cloud infrastructure and hosting provider Lokahi Solutions today announced a partnership with StillSecure, a leading managed security services and certified compliance company, to significantly expand its cloud hosting solutions and include a new suite of managed security services for their customers.
Lokahi's managed security solutions for the cloud are available immediately to new and existing customers. Lokahi customers can select any or all of the following services:
- PCI Compliance - Lokahi customers can now utilize StillSecure's PCI Complete, a fully managed and QSA auditor-approved security solution, to help customers reach PCI compliance. PCI Complete reduces costs, accelerates compliance and reduces risk for companies subject to PCI.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) - The StillSecure Web Application Firewall service protects Lokahi customers' Web-based security applications from attack by monitoring input, output and access attempts and blocking any malicious activity. The WAF service protects against the full range of application vulnerabilities including cross-site scripting (XSS), injection flaws (SQL, LDAP, Xpath and others), malicious file execution, insecure direct object references, cross-site request forgery (CSRF), information leakage and improper error handling, broken authentications and session management, insecure cryptographic storage, insecure communications, and failure to restrict URL access.
- Log Management Service (LMS) - LMS consolidates and organizes security log events from network systems, devices, applications and other tools, to provide a highly detailed look into the security of any customer's network. LMS has compliance with applicable regulatory information security mandates built into the solution. It is monitored by StillSecure security analysts 24x7, ensuring that any anomalous events, trends and activities are immediately pinpointed, escalated and addressed.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) - StillSecure's Managed VPN services establish secure connections between a Lokahi customer's office locations and from remote users into the customer's network by providing encryption, data integrity and authentication (multi-factor option available). The VPN policies and certificate/key management are implemented and managed by StillSecure security analysts to ease the complexity of managing, monitoring and maintaining a VPN.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services (IDPS) - Lokahi customers can utilize StillSecure's IDPS services to detect anomalous, inappropriate or other unauthorized data attempting to enter a network. The service inspects all network traffic, regardless of whether it's permitted or not. When harmful or potentially harmful traffic is detected -- at either the IP or payload level -- protective actions are automatically triggered. StillSecure automatically updates an organization's IDPS system with new rules as new threats are identified. A single device can monitor up to four network segments simultaneously with aggregate throughput of 4 gigabits per second.
"We understand the value and importance of providing each customer with security that is not only customizable, but also reliable and scalable," said Jeffrey Dahn, Founder and CEO of Lokahi. "Over the past year there has been a significant increase in cloud adoption and with that an increase in concerns around cloud security. By partnering with StillSecure, we are able to expand our existing cloud hosting services, and take them to the next level. In addition to cloud hosting services, we can now offer our customers the tools needed for securing their cloud instances. These new services will clearly set us apart in the marketplace and we are confident that our customers will find tremendous value in our partnership with StillSecure."
"Our managed security services will let Lokahi customers sleep soundly because they know their systems and data are monitored and protected by multiple levels of security. The combination of Lokahi's cloud and hosting services with StillSecure's security and compliance solutions, provides customers with a solid technology platform that frees them to focus on their core business," said James Brown, the Chief Technology Officer with StillSecure. "For example, PCI Complete lets organizations, big and small, automate the compliance process, while protecting information, addressing threats quickly and reducing the costs and risks associated with the payment card industry."
Lokahi Solutions, LLC is a leading provider of enterprise class, comprehensive cloud solutions for small, medium and large organizations. Based in Hawaii, Lokahi's platform, the Lokahi Infrastructure Virtualization Engine, is dually located in each market it serves to offer customers a superior form of network security, high-reliability, redundancy and flexibility. Lokahi has created a hardware-independent, virtualization solution and a bundle of complementary products, including dedicated and multi-user computing and storage; virtual desktop infrastructure; and network management services. These services are provided in a standards-compliant, highly enabled environment to provide customers with a seamless transition onto the Lokahi platform and high-touch, high-visibility implementation management. Lokahi's aim is to help its customers reduce capital expenses while enhancing operational and service efficiencies. For more information, call (808) 791-1046, visit http://www.lokahi.net, or follow http://twitter.com/lokahisolutions
StillSecure designs and delivers managed network security solutions and certified compliance solutions for IT executives facing escalating security threats and evolving compliance requirements, as well as data centers looking to cement long-term customer relationships. Unlike vendors with uncertified partial fixes or self-audited solutions, StillSecure unites security experts, certified processes and innovative technologies to provide holistic solutions that eliminate the need to juggle multiple vendors, products and requirements. For more information, call (303) 381-3830, visit http://www.stillsecure.com or the StillSecure blog at http://www.thesecuritysamurai.com, or follow http://twitter.com/securitysamurai and http://twitter.com/stillsecure.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: NEC, security, PCI Compliance, cloud security, Lokahi, data center, payment card industry, Applications, Storage, Security, Internet, Business Issues, Services, Misc, Security, Authentication, Threats, Authentication, Security, Internet Server Applications, Management, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Security, Cement, Management Services, Internet Technology, Business, Other,