|Page (1) of 1 - 04/11/12||email article||print page|
Live and Look Like Your Favorite Upper East Sider with Gossip Girl- Inspired Birchbox(April 11, 2012)
BURBANK, Calif. (PRWEB) April 11, 2012
Whether your look is downtown chic or uptown fabulous, Birchbox the company helping women discover the best new beauty and lifestyle products will partner with The CWs hit drama series Gossip Girl (Mondays 8/7c) this May to curate a special edition Birchbox filled with Gossip Girlinspired glamour.
- The Gossip Girl Birchbox will contain chic beauty products inspired by Manhattans poshest social set, chosen in consultation with the series department head for makeup, Amy Tagliamonti, and department head for hair, Jennifer Johnson.
- New subscribers to Birchbox will receive the Gossip Girl box as their first monthly delivery in May just in time for the season finale of Gossip Girl airing Monday, May 14, at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Fans can also watch Gossip Girl via The CWs new app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- For more information on the special edition Gossip Girl Birchbox, or to join Birchboxs growing number of subscribers, visit http://www.birchbox.com/gossipgirl.
We are so excited to announce Gossip Girl as the first entertainment brand to partner with Birchbox, said Sonia Borris, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Operations, Warner Bros. Television Group. Gossip Girl fans like Birchbox subscribers are cutting-edge trendsetters who easily navigate and populate the social media landscape, and are trendsetters in fashion and beauty. This is a perfect way to give these influential fans their own Gossip Girl experience.
Gossip Girl is one of the biggest trendsetters in fashion, but also in beauty, said Katia Beauchamp, Birchbox, Co-Founder. At Birchbox, we are passionate about sharing the latest and greatest beauty products, styles and tips, so partnering with Gossip Girl was a natural fit. We think our subscribers will be delighted with the special Gossip Girl Birchbox.
Gossip Girl airs Mondays at 8/7c on The CW. The series from Fake Empire, Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios was developed by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, who serve as executive producers with Leslie Morgenstein, Bob Levy and Joshua Safran.
Launched in 2010, Birchbox is the discovery commerce platform redefining the retail process by offering consumers a personalized way to discover, sample, shop and learn about the best beauty and lifestyle products and brands available. Birchbox members have first-touch experiences with products each month and access to educational content to help them get the most out of their products. Top brands like Kiehls, Benefit, Deborah Lippmann and Stila have partnered with Birchbox. To learn more about Birchbox, visit http://www.birchbox.com, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter and YouTube and our blog.
# # #
The CW: @CW_network
(818) 954-4855, tammy(dot)golihew(at)warnerbros(dot)com
(818) 954-7222, tom(dot)mcalister(at)warnerbros(dot)com
(646) 675-1708, claire(at)birchbox(dot)com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9391182.htm.
Related Keywords:consumer goods,consumer issue,consumer confidence,consumer issue,computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,mass media,news media,media,social security,social sciences,social issue,social issues (general),social conditions,social problems,social services,social conflict,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,online,marketing,business (general),