|Page (1) of 1 - 12/03/01||email article||print page|
Life Forms Studio XT Goes Half PriceMotion editing suite on sale through December
Life Forms Studio 3.9 includes more than 750 motion files, including 150 mocap files. Features in version 3.9 include:
- Snap to figure, which allows figures to lead, follow and carry each other or props.
- Rotoscoping, which lets you import movies and still images into the background and pose your figure against them.
- Mirroring, which makes a mirror image of moves along the X, Y and Z axis.
- Model Editor, which lets you adjust pivot points, joint size and offsets and import geometry for segmented models or bones.
- HTR file format support, which adds import/export support for HTR motion capture data.
The Studio XT Bundle also includes an Extras CD, which includes several utilities, mostly for Windows, although it does include a Palm Export and Player for Macintosh as well.
Life Forms Studio is available for both Mac and Windows. For more information, visit http://www.charactermotion.com.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Life Forms Studio XT Goes Half Price
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved