|Page (1) of 1 - 12/04/03||email article||print page|
Lemke Updates GraphicConverterVersion 4.9.2 gets new file format support, workflow improvements
GraphicConverter X imports 175 file formats and outputs to 75 different formats. It incudes an image browser, batch conversion capabilities, AppleScript support, slideshow functionality and image manipulation and optimization. Some of the new and enhanced features in the new 4.9.2 release include:
- Improved EXIF support, including display speed and interoperability;
- Improved workflow, with files sortable by extension, new contextual menus, improved drag and drop, etc.;
- Support for additional file formats;
- Improved browser preview caching;
- Additional support for long file names, including setting the file format from the extension;
- Improved navigation, including new zoom in/out menu item;
- Various bug fixes.
A complete list of changes is available on Lemke's Web site.
GraphicConverter and GraphicConverter X 4.9.2 are available now for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X, respectively. The shareware fee is $35 with a CD, $30 without. Site licenses are also available. For more information, visit http://www.lemkesoft.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Apple DVD Studio Pro, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Lemke Updates GraphicConverter
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved