|Page (1) of 1 - 06/18/12||email article||print page|
Leading Healthcare Organizations Recognized by Pegasystems for Innovations and Business TransformationAwards Won by Tenet Healthcare, TMG Health, TriWest Healthcare Alliance and UnitedHealth Group Heralds Material Healthcare Advancements as AHIP Institute 2012 Nears (June 18, 2012)
CAMBRIDGE, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/18/12 -- Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and software for customer centricity, today announced that it has recognized a select group of world-class healthcare organizations for their innovations and customer-centric approach to business transformation. Tenet Healthcare, TMG Health, TriWest Healthcare Alliance and UnitedHealth Group were given awards at Pega's thought leadership event, PegaWORLD, just as America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Institute 2012 approaches on June 20-22 in Salt Lake City.
The award-winners are:
- Tenet Healthcare won the Innovator of the Year Award, given to those that have discovered new and effective ways to leverage Pega BPM and Build for Change® technology to create competitive advantages.
- TMG Health won the Business Impact Award, given to organizations that have achieved staggering results via quantifiable business returns after deploying Pega BPM.
- TriWest Healthcare won the Customer Experience Award, given to organizations that have driven brand loyalty by harnessing the power of Pega BPM.
- UnitedHealth Group won the Vision Award, given to organizations using Pega technology to execute bold and far-reaching visions.
Pega is committed to helping payers, hospitals, pharmacy benefit managers, physician groups and life sciences organizations transform healthcare by providing software that drives service excellence, strong collaboration across the ecosystem and increased efficiencies in operations amid widespread industry reform. Pega also plays a strong role in promoting innovation by hosting collaborative leadership forums such as PegaWORLD, and the upcoming Annual Collaborative Healthcare Summit on October 24, in Boston, Mass. Pega, a Presidential sponsor at AHIP Institute, will host two sessions there:
- From Individual Enrollment to Health Insurance Exchange - Using BPM Technology for BPO Healthcare Services featuring TMG Health and Pega at 7 a.m. on Thursday, June 21.
- ACO Panel Video featuring participants from IDC Health Insights, Intermountain Healthcare, Accenture and Pega, being recorded on-site and shown throughout the conference.
Pega technology is used by 13 of the 15 largest health payers, more than 65% of the Blues network, many leading provider organizations and most of the largest pharmacy benefit managers.
Quotes & Commentary:
Scott Lundstrom, Group Vice President, IDC Health Insights
"The most successful healthcare companies are readily embracing technology to better equip themselves for changes that are not only taking shape now, but also for further change on the horizon. These organizations are able to provide superior and consistent customer service while simultaneously improving their operations and reducing costs."
Keith Dayton, Senior Director, Healthcare, for Pegasystems
"We're happy to recognize these well-run organizations for the myriad of different ways they're using Pega technology to improve outcomes, streamline operations and increase customer satisfaction. Our well-established customer base continues to innovate and gain competitive advantages amid a fast-changing industry landscape."
To read more about Pega customer successes in healthcare, visit: http://www.pega.com/solutions/by-industry/healthcare/customer-success
For more information on Pega's market-specific solutions, visit: http://www.pega.com/solutions/by-industry/healthcare
Pegasystems, the leader in business process management and software for customer centricity, helps organizations enhance customer loyalty, generate new business, and improve productivity. Our patented Build for Change® technology speeds the delivery of critical business solutions by directly capturing business objectives and eliminating manual programming. Pegasystems enables clients to quickly adapt to changing business conditions in order to outperform the competition. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Pegasystems, Business Process Management, CRM, Pega BPM, BPM, dynamic case management, AHIP , Insurance, Management, Marketwire, Inc., Insurance, healthcare, Surgery, Physician, Insurance Companies, Medical, Business, Medical Professionals,