|Page (1) of 1 - 07/11/12||email article||print page|
Leading Analyst Firm Positions Oracle in Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management(July 11, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/11/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Gartner, Inc. has placed Oracle's Siebel CRM in the Leaders Quadrant of its 2012 report, "Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management." (1)
- Gartner Magic Quadrants position vendors within a particular market segment based on completeness of vision and ability to execute on that vision.
- According to Gartner, "Leaders consistently do considerably better in overall campaign management performance for basic and advanced campaigns, and for integration with e-marketing. They have high market visibility, high market penetration, strong market momentum and a strategic vision for growing the campaign management business."
- Oracle's Siebel Marketing is a comprehensive closed-loop solution that enables B2C and B2B organizations across industries to deliver rich cross-channel experiences and achieve excellence in marketing.
- With solutions tailored to more than 20 industries, Oracle Siebel CRM delivers a combination of transactional, analytical and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations.
- "It is an honor to receive the industry leadership recognition of Oracle's Siebel CRM in Gartner's 'Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management,' this year," said Anthony Lye, senior vice president of CRM, Oracle. "Oracle's Siebel Marketing continues to drive results for marketers through the integration of marketing and loyalty management capabilities. Oracle is committed to the delivery of CRM that touches every point of the organization for maximized business value."
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management," by Adam Sarner, May 22, 2012.
Oracle CRM on Social Media
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: products, services, products and services, oracle, Sales & Marketing,Hardware,Management,Marketwire, Inc.,Business,Other,