|Page (1) of 1 - 10/09/07||email article||print page|
Layer Groups 1.1 Plug-in for InDesign CSCS3 Now Available(October 09, 2007)
DMN Newswire--2007-10-9-- DTP Tools today announced the release of its Layer Groups plug-in for InDesign CS3. Layer Groups plug-in is a popular solution for organizing processes with extensive usage of layers.
- The possibility to sort layers into folders. Now users can utilize the layers in InDesign freely without the risk of getting lost in them.
- Enables user to set the non-printing to an entire layer - this feature was made compatible with the non-printing layers introduced in InDesign CS3.
- Layer Groups plug-in was integrated into the new DTP Tools component providing easier activation, automatic updates and easier access to support.
- Non-printing attribute of layers was made compatible with the same feature in InDesign CS3.
- Layer Groups 1.2 are compatible with upcoming DTP Tools solution for layer comps.
Pricing and Availability
14 days trial version of Layer Groups 1.1, for InDesign CS CS3 on both Windows and Macintosh OS X is available for immediate download at: www.dtptools.com/layergroups or at the direct download links:
A single license price is $29 and is available for instant purchase.
About DTP Tools
DTP Tools is a leading provider of InDesign and InCopy solutions. With widely-renowned plug-ins such as History, Cross-References, and Page Control, we help make tens of thousands of worldwide InDesign users more efficient and more fun. Check out our site to find how our other plug-ins can help you save more time and money in the production process! For more information, email [email protected]
Related Keywords:DTP Tools Adobe InDesign Layer Groups