|Page (1) of 1 - 11/04/04||email article||print page|
Lattice3D Expands Presence in Europe With 5 New ResellersResellers add 3D publishing tools and new CatalogCreator technology (November 04, 2004)
Lattice3D, a leader in enterprise-wide use of 3D data, today announced the addition of five new resellers to the European market.
Lattice3D expanded its reach across Germany and the Netherlands by appointing TID Informatik, Kumatronik, D&TS, Tanner and CatalogCreator GmbH to resell, implement and support Lattice3D publishing tools. CatalogCreator GmbH, the company, has integrated Lattice3D XVL technology and these 5 partners will sell Lattice3D converters and applications along with CatalogCreator, the product. The CatalogCreator product is an easy-to-use comprehensive solution for creating electronic product and spare part catalogs, intelligent and interactive service information systems, and technical and training documents.
"The Lattice3D publishing tools are a powerful 3D complement to CatalogCreator GmbH and will be sold as value-added tools to existing and new customers of CatalogCreator," stated Robert Schäfer, Managing Director of CatalogCreator GmbH. "We already provide the XVL viewer as part of CatalogCreator, and now we will have the ability to add intelligent, usable 3D models within the catalogs."
The robust Lattice3D technology directly converts, compresses, and publishes 2D and 3D data from CAD systems located in engineering for immediate use in downstream applications ranging from assembly instructions to parts catalogs. The Lattice3D technology speeds development and design cycles by allowing companies to publish, review and mark up data with a simple browser.
"An important downstream area is the creation of usable, intuitive parts and spare parts catalogs and using the Internet to achieve this makes business sense," stated Alex Garcia-Tobar, CEO for Lattice3D. "By partnering together Lattice3D and CatalogCreator GmbH, offer a joint solution with the most highly compressed 3D technology and broadest range of downstream applications to CatalogCreator customers."
Companies involved as resellers of both CatalogCreator and Lattice3D are:
- CatalogCreator GmbH of Amberg, Germany - a software design company focused on developing cutting-edge software solutions for manufacturing.
- TID Informatik GmbH of Herrsching, Germany - specializing in developing and selling software for technical documentation.
- Kumatronik Software GmbH of Markdorf, Germany - focused on software solutions and services to help companies manage increasing volumes of information which is critical to competitiveness and company success.
- D&TS (Documentation and Translation Services) B.V. of the Netherlands - provides information management and technological developments while advising manufacturers, importers and machinery and equipment operators. The company's activities ensure access to uniform, comprehensive information.
- Tanner AG of Lindau, Germany - services include technical documentation, product catalogs, authoring systems, product-information management systems (PIMS), electronic parts catalogs, process visualizing systems, system integration and consulting.
About CatalogCreator GmbH
CatalogCreator GmbH with headquarters in the heart of Amberg, Germany, is focused on developing cutting-edge software solutions for manufacturing. CatalogCreator technology is developed as a fast, easy-to-use product that enables rapid creation of online parts catalogs.
The company's philosophy is to create easy-to-use, standard software that exploits the latest technologies: such as XML or BMEcat. The result is an optimal capability for updates, availability on extremely short notice and a price/performance ratio, which offers unequaled opportunities.
With over 500,000 users at 2,000 companies, Lattice3D's applications enable our customers to use existing 2D & 3D data beyond engineering--throughout the extended enterprise. The company's 3D software easily creates interactive 3D documents directly from CAD drawings, while its unmatched compression enable uses ranging from technical illustrations and electronic training manuals (IETM) to 3D sales presentations and assembly instructions.
Lattice3D's award-winning solutions increase efficiency, lower costs, and improve product and service quality. Lattice3D is a privately-held company founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Tokyo. The company has offices worldwide and works with resellers in 91 countries.
For more information, visit www.lattice3D.com.
Related Keywords:Lattice3D, CatalogCreator, 3D publishing, TID Informatik, Kumatronik, D&TS, Tanner, CatalogCreator GmbH, Lattice3D XVL, Robert Schäfer, engineering, CAD systems, Alex Garcia-Tobar, catalogs,