|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/02||email article||print page|
Kyocera To Ship 5 Megapixel Contax CameraModel includes Vario Sonnar T lens
The TVS Digital, targeted toward prosumers, offer a 5 megapixel resolution with a 3x optical zoom. The Vario Sonnar T f/2.8-4.8 lens includes three aspherical elements that cover the focal length of 7.3 mm to 21.9 mm (equivalent to a 35 mm to 105mm zoom in 35 mm format). The T coating on the lens elements is designed to reduce flare and increase contrast. Other features include:
- A new 1.6-inch TFT display designed to be visible in direct sunlight
- Macro mode, which allows the camera to focus as close as 3.7 inches
- Five flash mode options (auto flash, red-eye reduction auto flash, fill-in flash, flash off and nighttime portrait)
- Manual exposure compensation (+/- 2 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 increments)
- Two set-up modes for customization
- AVI movie mode (up to 60 seconds)
- Support for Epson's PRINT Image Matching (PIM) technology.
The Contax TVS Digital will be available in December for $999.95. For more information, visit http://www.kyocera.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Kyocera To Ship 5 Megapixel Contax Camera Model includes Vario Sonnar T lens Kyocera Optics has announced a new model in its line of Contax digital cameras. The new Contax TVS Digital offers a 5 megapixel resolution and a Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar lens. It will be available in December.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved