|Page (1) of 1 - 12/11/01||email article||print page|
Kaydara Ships FiLMBOX 3.2New version offers expanded character animation features
Kaydara bills version 3.2 as "a complete solution for both keyframe and motion-capture-based character animation for game, film, TV and Web productions." New features fall into the categories of facial animation, global timeline and enhanced tools. They include:
- New facial mapping and animation tools for extracting motion-capture data, facial keyframing and phoneme recognition.
- Visual keyframes for editing the timing of any animation.
- Better control within the character animation tool using control sets for individual body parts.
- Improved interface on the motion-blending tools.
- An optimized Macromedia Flash renderer.
FiLMBOX 3.2 also natively supports Kaydara's FBX, an interchange format for 3D data supported by several high-end 3D applications.
FiLMBOX 3.2 is available now for a base price of $5,000. For more information, visit http://www.kaydara.com.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Kaydara Ships FiLMBOX 3.2 New version offers expanded character animation features
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved