|Page (1) of 1 - 05/01/12||email article||print page|
Kalido Launches Virtual ClassroomNew On-Demand Training Platform Delivers Comprehensive Content and Hands-On Product Exercises, Enabling Customers and Partners to Become Proficient in Implementing Kalido Anytime, Anywhere (May 01, 2012)
BURLINGTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/01/12 --
- Kalido today announced the launch of the Kalido Virtual Classroom, an online, on-demand training platform designed to help users become proficient in the implementation of Kalido at their convenience.
- Students easily log-in from anywhere, anytime, to a personal, dedicated, cloud-based training environment to participate in hands-on exercises and walk through dynamic learning modules at a speed individualized for each student. The new platform eliminates the need for travel and offers all the benefits of a traditional classroom experience, but empowers users to learn at their own pace.
- Components of the Kalido Virtual Classroom include:
- A Training Center Application that prepares the Kalido environment for each exercise and validates the successful execution of each exercise.
- Provision of a second "solution" instance to enable the student to see the expected results of the course exercises.
- An online chat facility to connect students with an expert in Kalido's world-class support organization.
- Remote environment sharing to provide students expert help from Kalido Technical Support.
- Perpetual access to online instructor videos.
- Free access to new product functionality modules to help students remain current on the latest releases of the Kalido Information Engine.
- The first course offered on the new platform is Comprehensive Kalido Dynamic Information Warehouse (DIW), the core of the Kalido Information Engine. This course is designed to help students learn and practice all the tasks required to build, populate and report from a Kalido data warehouse using the Kalido Information Engine.
- The course familiarizes participants with a wide range of Kalido data warehousing functionalities and highlights features to help students maximize the benefits of a Kalido data warehouse.
- Future courses will include courses on Kalido's full range of offerings for master data management and data governance.
Nigel Turner, Vice President, Products & Services, Kalido, commented:
- "With the launch of the Kalido Virtual Classroom, we are helping our customers quickly and efficiently maximize the benefits of their Kalido investment. With more than 50 chapters of video material plus hands-on exercises in the Comprehensive Kalido DIW course, students can feel confident in their ability to implement and utilize Kalido products in their own environment. We are thrilled to extend the value of our education services and offer this convenient and comprehensive program to our customers."
Kalido is a leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.
Analyst & Media Contact:
+1 781 378 2674
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Kalido, data warehousing, data governance, business intelligence, MDM, master data management, BI, Marketwire, , Business,