|Page (1) of 1 - 02/07/12||email article||print page|
Kalido Fuels Growth With New Customers, Market Leading Data Governance Capabilities in 2011Growth in License Sales Across All Major Product Categories (February 07, 2012)
BURLINGTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/12 --
- Today, Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, announced highlight results for their fiscal year ended December 31, 2011.
- New customers signed in the year represented 125% growth over 2010, demonstrating Kalido's core value proposition of faster time to value and lower operating costs is resonating with the market.
- In 2011, Kalido Master Data Management (MDM) was sold to 90% of all customers as well as upgraded in 65% of transactions with existing customers.
- The Kalido Information Engine accounted for 80% of all transactions, with 20% of those transactions on a High Performance Platform. Kalido is certified to run on IBM Netezza, Teradata and Oracle Exadata High Performance Platforms.
- Kalido Data Governance Director, new to the market in 2011, accounted for 22% of transactions as companies begin to operationalize their data governance programs.
Bill Hewitt, president and CEO of Kalido, said:
- "I'm very pleased with the progress we made in 2011. We've seen significant traction with our MDM product and data governance is becoming a major focal point. Our fully governed data warehouse continues to be improved and has raised the bar in terms of automation and efficiency. We now run on three high performance platforms in addition to the market leading relational database platforms. Our new customer wins prove that the market values a single, model-driven, highly automated agile information management platform to deliver actionable information and reduce costs."
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1878748
Media and Analyst Contact:
+1 781 202 3211
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Kalido, BI, agile, data warehousing, data governance, business intelligence, data management, MDM, Sales, Sales & Marketing, Database, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, Marketwire, , Business,