|Page (1) of 1 - 06/25/12||email article||print page|
Kalido Announces New Data Governance PartnershipCombining EMC Consulting's Data Governance Methodology With Kalido's Proven Software Solution Will Deliver Rapid Value (June 25, 2012)
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/25/12 --
- At the Data Governance & Information Quality Conference today, Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, announced a partnership with EMC Consulting to help companies define and accelerate successful data governance initiatives.
- As organizations embark upon data governance projects, they need to not only develop a charter for how the company will execute a data governance strategy, but operationalize processes to improve data policy compliance across the enterprise.
- A clearly defined data onboarding process is critical to the success of a data governance initiative, helping to build in roles and responsibilities that keep execution on track.
- With the partnership, customers will be able to leverage EMC Consulting's data governance methodology in combination with Kalido's data governance director software to create a repeatable, scalable, transformative approach to data governance.
Joe Dossantos, practice leader, EMC Consulting, said:
- "Given the growing emphasis on big data, many of our customers are taking a closer look at their data governance processes. By partnering with Kalido we can guide organizations through a methodology to establish governance policies and equip them with a solution proven to accelerate compliance with those policies across the organization."
Bill Hewitt, president and CEO of Kalido, said:
- "Data governance is more than just nice to have as companies are beginning to realize the impact poor information can have on business decisions. By shortening the cycle between data governance strategy and benefit, we can help organizations glean the real value of data governance -- improved business performance."
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.
+1 978 877 0053
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: data governance, master data management, information engine, business intelligence, data warehousing, Marketwire,Business,