|Page (1) of 1 - 02/10/12||email article||print page|
Jobvite's Make the Switch Program Entices Taleo Customers to Change Recruiting SolutionsSocial Recruiting Innovator Introduces Special Incentives for Companies to Change in the Aftermath of Taleo Acquisition by Oracle (February 10, 2012)
BURLINGAME, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/10/12 -- Jobvite, the leading recruiting platform for the social web, today announced incentives aimed at Taleo (TLEO) customers seeking to switch in the wake of the company being acquired by Oracle. Jobvite's Make the Switch program targets medium to small size companies and features a suite of incentives for them to change to Jobvite.
"Employers of all sizes, but especially small and medium-sized companies, need an aggressive and nimble recruiting solution to compete for talent," said Dan Finnigan, president and chief executive officer at Jobvite. "A large public company like Taleo or Oracle simply cannot match the level of innovation or service Jobvite offers our clients, so we are making it easy for them to see this for themselves with our Make the Switch program."
Jobvite's Make the Switch program features the following offerings:
- Jobvite will match the price any company is currently paying with Taleo.
- All activation fees will be waived.
- Jobvite will provide Jobvite Source completely free, allowing companies of all sizes to truly leverage the power of social sourcing and employee referrals.
- Switch before April 1, 2012 and receive Jobvite Hire free for your first three months.
- All customers switching over from Taleo will receive a free upgrade to gold-level support for one year.
Jobvite is the leading recruiting platform for the social web. Today's fastest-growing companies use applicant tracking, recruiter CRM and social recruiting software solutions from Jobvite to target the right talent and build the best teams. Jobvite is a complete, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform which can optimize the speed, cost-effectiveness and ease of recruiting for any company. For more information, visit www.jobvite.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Jobvite, e-recruitment, social networking, SaaS, Web 2.0, recruitment, applicant tracking, Networking, Internet, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Web 2.0, Social Networking,