|Page (1) of 1 - 04/13/12||email article||print page|
Investment Metrics Announces Upgrades to PARis PlatformGrowing Firm Redesigns Investment Reporting Platform (April 13, 2012)
DARIEN, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 04/13/12 -- Investment Metrics, LLC (www.invmetrics.com), a leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors and advisors, announces several upgrades to its flagship performance reporting platform, PARis, as well as an expansion of its team of professionals.
Sanjoy Chatterjee, President of Investment Metrics, commented, "Our latest version of PARis is a sophisticated, flexible and powerful performance analytics system. It comes fully integrated with key performance metrics, content that can be viewed in a user-friendly interface and a custom reporting solution that offers unlimited design options for objective investment analytics and client reporting."
PARis is available with flexible deployment options, as a client site deployed enterprise solution or as a hosted SaaS solution. "No matter what kind of technology infrastructure a client has, we can a tailor a PARis implementation for them," said Mr. Chatterjee. He also added, "Our current PARis clients have been a true inspiration. The enhancements they requested were delivered with this upgrade and their feedback has been very positive. The speed with which our clients have adopted the new version is a true measure of our success and the power of the upgrade."
Upgrades to PARis include:
New User Interface
- Streamlined workflow with improved menu bars, navigation and icons.
- New, style rich, easy-to-use user interface.
- New sorting and filtering features with easy export options to Microsoft Office®.
- Smart grids to customize how content is viewed.
- New module to monitor investment compliance for asset pools.
- New analytics module that offers an expanded set of modern portfolio theory statistics and metrics, including risk measures, such as value at risk (VaR).
- New options to create customized scorecards for monitoring portfolios by asset class.
- New notes features that track information related to portfolios.
- Web services that can deliver content in real-time.
- Online help platform with detailed product documentation and a built-in issue tracking system.
- Integrated web portal that offers a user the option to deliver reports to their end-clients via a private labeled web site.
- Smart data importers for a variety of data series.
Enhanced Custom Reporting
- Improved tab-based report wizard for report creation.
- Increased the standard report library to more than 140 templates.
- Greater user control over report formatting and a report's look-and-feel.
- Enhanced custom report writer for creating reports or tear sheets from standard templates.
- Enhanced report publisher that adds content from virtually any source, creates a dynamic table of contents, and allows custom disclaimers.
- Improved report publisher with options to schedule report batches.
Improved Technology Infrastructure
- System has a new technology infrastructure based on the latest Microsoft .Net framework.
- A true open architecture, backend database schema that empowers a user to add and query data content.
Mr. Chatterjee summarized the firm's vision, "Comprehensive products, satisfied clients, strong top line growth, and profitability underscore our position as the industry leader and we are poised to serve our clients for decades to come. We have the financial strength, independence and years of domain expertise that empower us to maintain our competitive edge. We are investing in the talent that is required to grow our business and have recently added professionals to our technical and operations teams."
"We are passionate about the solutions we build and committed to listening to our clients to make sure we are delivering solutions that meet their expectations. This passion, along with a dedicated professional staff and the backing of our financial sponsor, Capital Resource Partners, has helped us to reach new milestones that will serve our clients well as we continue to grow," added Mr. Chatterjee.
About Investment Metrics, LLC
Based in Darien, CT, Investment Metrics (www.invmetrics.com) is an independent provider of investment performance analytics, manager research and reporting solutions for institutional investors and advisors. Built by institutional investment consultants for investment professionals, our solutions include PARis (performance analytics and reporting), InvestWorks (manager search and due diligence), EQuest (manager data portal), peer universe data and outsourced reporting services. Our clients include 24 investment consulting and advisory firms, advising to more than 40,000 portfolios with approximately US$5 trillion in assets.
About Capital Resource Partners
Capital Resource Partners ("CRP") is a 25-year-old Boston-based private equity fund that manages over $1.1 billion across five funds. CRP specializes in providing growing companies with flexible junior capital to help realize growth and change-of-control objectives. CRP focuses its investment efforts on companies with $5-$75 million in revenue that are profitable and operate in the business services, information technology, education, health care and industrial technologies industries.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Investment Metrics, LLC, Health Care, Education, Database, Internet, Business Issues, Reporting Services, Architecture, Search, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Financial, Business Services, Internet Technology, Medical, Computer Science, Business,