|Page (1) of 1 - 12/07/12||email article||print page|
Introducing "iTechnology.am" -- The New Voice of Armenia's Information Technology (IT)(December 07, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Stanford University: "iTechnology.am," the new voice for the Armenian information technology business sector, will make its digital debut at the ArmTech Congress 2012 at Stanford University. The innovative, monthly, digital magazine presents exclusive tech-specific, business-building news and features in an interactive format that is easy and engaging to browse -- and also completely social-media enabled, available in English, Armenian and Russian.
About the IT Industry in Armenia
- The Armenian Technology sector has seen an incredible compounded annual growth rate of 27% between 1998 and 2011.
- For the same period, it has grown almost 2x faster than the Armenian economy reaching $205.1 million in revenues (2% of GDP) in 2011 and 8% of total exports. An impressive track-record for a landlocked, capital-starved country.
- It is boosting job creation and generating much needed export revenues, becoming a key driver in the sustainability of Armenia's economic development.
The debut issue is available on the Web at www.itechnology.am. It is designed for the iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices and offers 9 exclusive features, including:
- HTML5 or Native App... That is the question - An in depth look at using HTML5 vs. native apps for software development.
- Understanding Content Marketing: Six Questions for Getting Started - By Harvey Hudes, the founder of Caliber Corporate Advisers, a New York-based integrated marketing firm. (Syndicated from CommPRO.biz)
- Learn Computer Science in Armenia for Free - Listings of the growing education options from around the world for Armenians.
- Gyumri Information Technologies Center - A look at the educational tech center that is the IT catalyst in Gyumri, Armenia's second largest city.
The publication is available, free of charge, to professionals interested in the development of the information technology (IT) business sector in Armenia and around the world. The publication features content syndicated from CommPRO.biz, the international online hub for integrated marketing communications news and opinion.
For more information, please visit www.iTechnology.am.
iTechnology.am, the monthly, digital magazine, is the new destination for the Armenian information technology business sector. Created to give the fast-growing Information Technology sector in Armenia a new voice.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: content marketing, Armenia, information technology, computer science, Gyumri, Sales & Marketing, Education, Internet, Business Issues, Software Development, Marketing Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketwire, IT (Information Technology), Software Development, Apple Computer, Science, Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business, Science, Other,