|Page (1) of 1 - 12/17/09||email article||print page|
Introducing Knoll 3D Flare (Beta)Free Tools for Knoll Light Factory Pro 2.5 Users (December 17, 2009)
* 3D Camera Aware: Link a lens flares to a 3D Light's XYZ position.
* Z-Depth: Distance of flare from camera effects flare's intensity.
* Color Linking: Light color effects flare color.
* Intensity Linking: Light intensity effects flare's intensity.
* Multiple Lights: Apply to every light in your comp.
* World Scale: Control the amount of flare scaling relative to a light's distance from the camera
* Edge Flareup: As flares near the edge of the comp they automatically brighten and flareup replicating natural lens phenomena.
* Full 3D Obscuration: All 3D layers in your composition can be used to obscure the flare. As the 3D light travels behind a layer, the flare dims and goes out.
* Full RGB Obscuration: As the flare passes behind one or many semi-transparent layers, it mixes the layer colors into the flare.
* Watch a tutorial on Knoll 3D Flare.
* Download Knoll 3D Flare.
* Download a trial version of Knoll Light Factory Pro
* Buy Knoll Light Factory Pro 2.5 (New $399, $99 Upgrade)
ABOUT RED GIANT SOFTWARE
Red Giant Software offers a vast range of visual effects plug-ins, with over 30 packages designed for Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Avid. The product line features industry-leading effects for designing realistic fire, rain, and water; adding popular looks; and creating perfect keys. Red Giant effects have enhanced feature films such as Angels & Demons, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Mummy 3, and Grindhouse, and added sparkle to cable and broadcast content from NBC Universal, Food Network, ESPN, Disney, CNN, Comedy Central, MTV, and TNT.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Related Keywords:Red Giant Software, Knoll Light Factory, Knoll 3D Flare, After Effects