|Page (1) of 1 - 11/01/11||email article||print page|
Introducing Expion: Enterprise Social Media IntelligenceSocial Software Firm Boosts Agency Efficiency, Helps Brands Find & Reward Online Advocates (November 01, 2011)
RALEIGH, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/01/11 -- Expion, the social software company that helps brands manage and localize their social marketing efforts, is proud to announce that the newest version of its platform is available today. Previously implemented with clients including Ignite Social Media, Samsung, Barnes & Noble and Applebee's, the centralized platform manages more than 3,000 Facebook pages and Twitter accounts including new clients like Chrysler.
Companies use Expion's platform to govern, publish, schedule, moderate, analyze and share content across multiple social channels. In addition to making the platform faster, more intuitive and easier to use, the upgrade includes unique features that benefit each of Expion's client tiers: agencies, brands and local retailers and franchises.
"Clients want us to spend our time creating great social media campaigns, not on administrative tasks like sorting through long email chains and days of waiting to get content approved," said Jim Tobin, President of Ignite Social Media. "Expion's software helps streamline workflow across multiple teams -- content, legal and even PR -- making our agency a more efficient partner for clients."
- New content planning and workflow system allows brands to manage editorial calendars and responsibilities across multiple products, agencies and countries
- Profiles users based on the sentiment, frequency and context of their interactions with the brand on Facebook and Twitter, allowing for more relevant conversations
- Tracks competitor activity on Facebook for continuous benchmarking and engagement effectiveness on a normalized basis
- New calendar-based content module that allows for real-time message management over an extended campaign time frame
- Integrated task management and collaboration tools that enable large-scale editorial planning without long email chains or inbox overload
- Improved moderation tools give community managers the ability to comment quickly, flag, or escalate an interaction to a senior team member or client when necessary
For Local Retailers and Franchises:
- All aspects of the platform -- from content creation and approval, to escalation paths and system governance -- can be customized according to each employee's job function and responsibility
- Simplified interface means minimal onboarding and employee training at any level
- Detailed analytics highlight new fan comments, complaints, and questions in real-time
"Our clients need insight into the social graph that empowers them to act, not just observe," said Expion CEO Peter Heffring. "That means understanding who their top advocates and critics are, knowing when to post the right content, and even managing workflow so that they can execute their social marketing strategies more effectively. This latest version of our social software achieves all of those goals and more, and we'll continue to enhance accordingly."
Expion is a social software company. Our centralized platform empowers retailers, brands, and agencies to localize and manage their social marketing efforts. With flexible controls, real-time analytics and the ability to manage thousands of business profiles, Expion provides companies with enterprise-grade support at a fraction of the cost. Companies like Applebee's, Barnes and Noble, Ignite, Samsung and Chrysler are all using Expion for consumer engagement. Founded in 2009, the company is privately held and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. For more information please visit www.expion.com
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Expion, Marketwire, , Business, Email,