|Page (1) of 1 - 05/15/12||email article||print page|
Internet Week 2012: Rocket Fuel to Speak at OMMA RTBRocket Fuel President Richard Frankel to Join Panel at Leading Digital Advertising Event to Be Held May 16, 2012 at the Westin New York (May 15, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/15/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that company President and Co-Founder Richard Frankel will join a panel at OMMA RTB to be held during Internet Week 2012 in New York.
- The panel, "What's the Attribution, Kenneth," will be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 2:45 pm. Frankel will join executives from C3 Metrics, Starcom MediaVest Group, and Convertro to discuss challenges and solutions marketers face in measuring data attribution in real-time ad bidding environments.
- Real-time bidding is the cornerstone of digital marketing today -- with banners and data flying between systems at the speed of light. How can marketers make sense of real-time data flows to optimize campaigns in real-time and create optimal long-term media strategies? In this panel, speakers will discuss how marketers can use artificial intelligence and big data analytics to attribute ad data in real-time across platforms.
- Frankel has over 15 years of digital advertising experience and has helped build several high-profile Internet pioneers, including NetGravity, DoubleClick, and Yahoo! He co-founded Rocket Fuel with CEO George John to bring advanced artificial intelligence to the digital advertising industry. Over 500 global brands, including Aetna, BMW, Brooks Sports, Kia, and Lord & Taylor, use Rocket Fuel to power digital advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media.
- OMMA RTB Agenda
- About Rocket Fuel
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
- Read the Rocket Fuel Blog
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in the Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 500 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in thirteen cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: #ommartb, #omma, #rocketfuelinc, #rtb, real time bidding, digital advertising, rocket fuel inc., Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Social Media, Sales, Sales, Internet/Web, Display, Internet, Social Media, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Sports, Internet Technology, Space Science, Computer Science, Internet, Sports, Other,