|Page (1) of 1 - 04/27/10||email article||print page|
Interface Masters Launches 10 Gigabit Hardware Load Balancer for Data MonitoringNiagara 4224 Supports Filtering, Mirroring, Session Based Traffic Distribution, Load Distribution Traffic Aggregation and MPLS Support (April 27, 2010)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/27/10 -- Network Interop Las Vegas -- Interface Masters Technologies, an industry leader and innovator in networking solutions, today announced 24 Ports of 10Gb sophisticated Hardware Based Load Balancing. Niagara 4224 is the first member of the family of fully managed appliances that is built for optimal flexibility, enabling extensive filtering capabilities, L2, L3 and L4, including User Define Byte (UDB), extensive Mirroring options, sophisticated session based traffic distribution and traffic aggregation. Niagara 4224 supports multi-mode or single mode 10GE fiber media configuration and connectivity to 10G or 1GE networks via SFP+ or SFP transceivers. Niagara 4224 possesses a powerful and full-featured software suite that can be managed remotely via the management or console port, enabling full control, configuration and statistics retrieval.
"Niagara 4224 is an advanced and versatile networking switch built on state of the art technologies targeted at security applications, data monitoring and data analysis with flexible configuration supporting the most advanced protocols," states Ben Askarinam, founder and CEO of Interface Masters Technologies. "The system is based on a low power technology, capable of supporting 720 Million packets per second (Mpps) and processing Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)."
Niagara 4224 provides 480Gbps full duplex real traffic inspection and features that are essential for security applications and data monitoring appliances including:
- Versatile and extensive traffic distribution options based on MPLS, MAC, VLAN, IP, TCP and UDP
- Enabling multiple appliances to monitor network segments by session based load balancing and traffic distribution
- MPLS tunnel termination
- L2, L3 and L4 filtering including UDB with visibility into the first 128 packet bytes
- 24 Bidirectional and configurable ports including speed (1Gb or 10Gb), media (fiber LR, SR, ER, SX, LX or copper), functionality and filtering
- Multiple traffic Mirroring, aggregation and redirection options including one-to-one, many-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many mappings of network links
- Wire speed Layer 2 through Layer 4 Filtering capabilities based on Protocol, Source and Destination IP address, MAC address, Port number and VLAN tags
- Support for 10 Gigabit SFP+ (small form-factor pluggable) optics cabling, including 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-ER
- Support for 1 Gigabit SFP optics cabling, including 1GBASE-LX, 1GBASE-SX and copper
- Advanced Management Capabilities including Syslog, TACACS+, RMON, secure WEB and CLI management, SSH and HTTPS support
- 1U rack mountable chassis supporting Dual Redundant Internal power supplies for maximum reliability
Pricing and Availability
The product is available for evaluation and low volume production. For pricing information, please contact the Interface Masters sales team at email@example.com or follow the link: http://www.interfacemasters.com/products/4224.html
About Interface Masters Technologies
Interface Masters Technologies is a leading vendor in the Bypass and TAP Networking market, based in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit and 10 Gb Ethernet networking solutions that integrate with monitoring, inline networking, IPS, UTM, Load Balancing, WAN acceleration and other mission-critical IT and security appliances. Flagship product lines include specialized 10GE internal server adapter cards, embedded switch boards, and 10 Gigabit external intelligent Network TAP, Bypass and failover systems that increase network monitoring capabilities, network reliability and inline appliance availability. For more information, please go to www.interfacemasters.com.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Data monitoring, intelligent data access solutions, data analysis , Aggregates, Mirror, Filters , Sales, Applications, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Security, Networking, Internet, Hardware, Connectivity, Ethernet, Security, Internet Server Applications, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, Mac, OS9, OSX, Marketwire, Interop Attendees, Copper, Appliances, Internet Technology, Family, Other,