Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 01/23/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at page facebook

Integrity Health Franchises Launches New Fitness Technology

  (January 23, 2012)

Manchester, NH (PRWEB) January 23, 2012

Integrity Health Franchises of New Hampshire announces the launching of their EZ Coach systematized approach to health and fitness. Integrity Health Coaching for Women franchisor and exercise physiologist Rocco Boulay and Michael West of West Sound & Video Productions designed the EZ Coach technology that changes the way exercise is taught to the franchises fitness club members. EZ Coach is a client fulfillment component that provides Integrity's members with a scientifically sound exercise and food plan.

EZ Coach makes getting in shape affordable to anyone who wishes to make positive changes to their health. Rocco says, The EZ Coach program addresses the 7-components of health that are essential to making a person completely healthy. These components are strength, cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, body composition, meal planning, supplementation and the mind / body connection.

EZ Coachs unique scientific methodology measures each participants current fitness levels then employs a series of complex mathematical algorithms that develop a very precise exercise prescription. Once the prescription is created, the member can log onto the EZ Coach website to learn how to execute the exercises, along with a calorie correct food plan.

With over 70% of the nations healthcare costs attributed to lack of activity, poor food choices and smoking, having an affordable plan to get people healthy makes a whole lot of sense. Conditions ranging from overweight to diabetes are addressed at Integrity Health Coaching for Women centers. How can the EZ Coach system address the needs of men too?

Integrity franchises now are licensing their intellectual property to health clubs. The growing need to compete for market share in the fitness industry is becoming a struggle for many club owners. In the U.S. alone there are approximately 29,000 health clubs competing for 17% of the nations fitness members. EZ Coachs patented technology allows health and fitness club owners to not only service their current members whose wallets dont permit for one-on-one training but also can serve the needs of the other 83% of the population who seek to reclaim their health.

Rocco adds, The challenge many health and fitness centers face today are competitors who offer low priced memberships that only provide a GYM and not the coaching necessary to get people fit. People join these clubs year after year only to be disappointed with their lack of results that lead to dropout. While this low pricing gets members in the door they typically fail while higher priced facilities battle with low market value perception. The higher priced clubs have to convince prospects that their facilities are worth the additional cost.

John McCarthy, former Executive Director of the International Health & Racquet Sports Association (IHRSA) states, Today, new members are not only harder to find, but they are also more expensive to acquire. More and more clubs will be placing a greater emphasis on membership retention, i.e., on keeping the members they already have. Ultimately, this will be good for the industry. It will also be good for individual clubs and individual club members. The EZ Coach system allows club owners to provide every member in the club the instructions necessary to see results that lead to increased member retention and greater profitability.

EZ Coach is compatible with both PC and Macintosh platforms. It utilizes Apples iPad to collect data from the member during an exercise test that immediately syncs the data into the software that generates a customized 8-week fitness plan. This efficient protocol eliminates hours of labor cost while providing members with their own fitness plan profiled to the fitness equipment in the facility.

Integrity Health Franchises is seeking out other franchisees and fitness club operators around the world who strive to deliver superior service to their members via the EZ Coach technology.

For more information please contact us at: or


Read the full story at

Page: 1

Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, corporations, business (general), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), medical procedure/test, medical research, medical staff, medical specialisation, medical service, medical conditions, interest rate, human interest, society, fishing industry, healthcare provider, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, healthcare policy, computer crime, software,


Our Privacy Policy --- @ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved