|Page (1) of 1 - 09/29/11||email article||print page|
Inspect2GO Develops Food Safety Inspection Mobile Apps and Audit Checklists for iPad, iPhone and Android(September 29, 2011)
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 29, 2011
Inspect2GO ( http://www.inspect2go.com/food/ ) announces its development of mobile apps and software for food safety inspection. The software utilizes Inspect2GOs mobile checklist and reporting technology to perform food safety audits based loosely on HACCP and USDA/FSIS methods.
One example of Inspect2GOs software includes a food safety inspection audit app for the iPad. An inspector can perform daily and monthly walk through audits of commercial kitchens using this app. This iPad audit app guides the inspector through extensive lists of questions covering sanitation, evidence of pests, employee cleanliness, workplace safety, equipment and cooking/storage temperatures. While in the field, inspectors can check boxes, take photos, annotate, email pdf reports and transfer database files directly from the iPad. Data is sent via web services to an SQL database for back end reporting, statistics, trending and analysis. IPhone and Android versions are available as well.
Inpsect2GO develops custom food safety audit apps based on clients existing Word/Excel docs. Technical expertise includes Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android, .NET, PHP, C#, SQL and Java development. View Inspect2GO food inspection app information at http://www.inspect2go.com/food/
Food Safety Apps
- Food safety audit apps on iPad, iPhone and Android
- Custom mobile apps for food preparation, handling, storage and sanitation SOPs
- Food safety checklist mobile apps
- Commercial kitchen inspection apps
IPad, iPhone and Android App Capabilities
- Sign reports
- Take photos
- Email PDF reports from the mobile phone or tablet
- Send CSV (Excel) and SQL database files via web services
- Generate custom, web-based database reports with trending, charts and graphs
- Audit meat, poultry, seafood/fish, eggs, diary, fruit/vegetable handling methods
- Fill in daily/monthly logs, forms and reports
- Record/store data related to HACCP and USDA/FSIS
- Interface with food safety management software systems
Specific Process Applications
- Franchise restaurant and school cafeteria inspection apps
- Contract foodservice company audit apps
- Supermarket/grocery store chain food safety apps
- Quality control applications for commercial and prepared food manufacturing facilities
- Health and safety inspection applications
Inspect2Go is a mobile application development company based in Southern California. The firms technology includes inspection checklist mobile apps with signature, photo, markup, custom reporting, pdf email and database functions. The checklist apps are compatible with Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/food-safety/app/prweb8838906.htm.
Related Keywords:agriculture,fishing industry,cinema industry,radio industry,television industry,music industry,process industry,fishing industry,cinema industry,radio industry,television industry,music industry,process industry,tourism and leisure,lifestyle and leisure,,fishing industry,food,cinema industry,radio industry,television industry,music industry,process industry,food,food safety,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,