|Page (1) of 1 - 03/25/03||email article||print page|
Insider Updates FontAgent ProVersion 1.2 adds automatic activation for Illustrator
New in version 1.2 is automatic activation of fonts for Adobe Illustrator, adding to the utility's ability to activate fonts automatically for Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress. According to the company, it also gains a 400 percent performance improvement. Other new features include:
- Improved stability;
- Improved font verification;
- Enhanced printing in Classic;
- Better handling of system fonts;
- Improved file management compatibility with ATM;
- Enhanced font database management, including a preference setting for saving the database automatically, a progress dialog for monitoring database activity, automatic saving of database when fonts are imported and improved matching of bitmap and PostScript fonts.
FontAgent Pro 1.2 for Mac OS X is available now. The full version runs $99.95 (boxed) or $89.95 (download). For more information, visit http://www.insidersoftware.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Insider Updates FontAgent Pro
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved