|Page (1) of 1 - 01/31/12||email article||print page|
Infor Xtreme Support Expands Customer Support ChoicesNew Program Transforms Support With Customizable Portal, Proactive Support and Three Plan Options for Customers (January 31, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Infor Xtreme Support, a new support program that features specialized, personalized, and proactive customer support, a consumer-grade support portal and three choices of support plans. Setting a higher standard for vendor support, Infor Xtreme Support helps customers address technical and non-technical matters and keep critical systems running at top speed.
- Infor Xtreme Support provides customers with access to experienced support engineers who have industry and customer specific knowledge, are intimately familiar with Infor software, and can work with customers' own technical staff to deliver rapid, focused responses to incidents to help keep business systems running smoothly.
- Infor Xtreme Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year through the entirely new, customizable Xtreme Support portal. The portal provides users with easy-to-access critical support resources including software patches, service packs, updates, release notes, a comprehensive knowledge base, recorded briefings, and online communities. These resources are coupled with the portal's new consumer-grade user interface that enables users to set their viewing preferences in order to access and use information faster and more effectively.
- ION Support Assistant (ISA) is an automated tool that gathers information about the setup and environment of a user's Infor software. ISA provides Infor Xtreme Support engineers with an assessment of a customer's situation and helps them resolve incidents more rapidly. Additionally, ISA enables users to receive proactive alerts to potential problems and associated resolutions, helping business systems run at optimum levels to deliver more value.
- Infor Xtreme Support introduces three program options, allowing customers to choose the level of support that fits their organization's needs, size and complexity. These include:
- Xtreme - customers receive support for an unlimited number of incidents, continuous online support through a portal that is available 24/7, priority queuing based on the severity of an incident, telephone support, remote access, and 24/5 support for critical issues and more.
- Xtreme Premium - customers get all the benefits of Infor Xtreme plus extended critical incident support, which targets a one-hour response time to the most critical issues, regardless of hour or day. Premium customers also have access to live, interactive briefings with Infor experts throughout the year.
- Xtreme Elite - customers get all the services of Xtreme Premium and an assigned Xtreme Elite Account Manager. The Elite Account Manager is dedicated to help resolve issues and deliver customer satisfaction. Xtreme Elite may be the best choice for more complex, multinational organizations or for customers that simply require priority support and more personal assistance.
Recochem Inc. Quote
"No ERP vendor provides better, faster support than Infor," said Steve Shurge, systems manager, Recochem Inc. "Their knowledgeable support engineers analyze any potential incidents we may face before they happen, saving us time and money. My team and I are constantly on the upgraded portal looking for answers, best practices and expert support that is critical to the success of our entire organization. And since I have operations in both North America and Australia, the 24-hour support is a key factor in maintaining coordinated system activity across our global organization."
Graybar Electric Quote
"We are exceptionally pleased with the portal's new consumer-grade user interface. It seems like you can do most anything you need to do, from any page," said Kenton Brandon-Fritzius, WMS support analyst, Graybar Electric. "From looking up a ticket, to logging a new one, there is a link to get the job done. We also rely on the ability to save our customized settings to log tickets quicker and with greater accuracy."
"Smart companies understand that the right level of support is critical to the success of the entire organization. This is especially true in large, complex organizations, where dedicated resources are needed to help keep systems productive, no matter how geographically dispersed," said Marylon McGinnis, senior vice president, Xtreme Support, Infor. "Now, with Infor Xtreme Elite Support, when issues arise or updates become available, customers know they have a direct advocate with an intimate knowledge of what makes their software run."
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific products and services described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this announcement or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product, service or functionality, even if such is described herein. This document, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement. The services described herein may not be available for all Infor products.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Support, Xtreme, Australia,Marketwire, Inc., ,Application Software,Business,