|Page (1) of 1 - 11/02/11||email article||print page|
Infor Partners With Orbis Global to Enhance Marketing Lifecycle ManagementIntegrated CRM Solution Enables Faster, More Effective Decision Making From Marketing, Sales and Service (November 02, 2011)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/02/11 -- Infor, a leading provider of business software and services serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced a partnership with Orbis Global, a leading provider of Marketing Resource Management (MRM) solutions. The strategic partnership will enable Infor to integrate Infor10 CRM Enterprise (Epiphany) with Orbis's MRM software to offer global marketers a holistic, closed-loop CRM solution that blends marketing, sales and service for more effective management of the marketing lifecycle.
- Through its partnership with Orbis Global, Infor will be able to integrate Orbis MRM and Infor10 CRM Enterprise to:
- Enable global marketers to effectively manage the marketing lifecycle in a unified solution across all programs and channels, providing enhanced data integrity and greater insight to improve marketing performance.
- Create effective collaboration and exchange between Marketing, CRM and Sales via real-time visibility into key enterprise marketing activities, materials and developments, including budgets, spending management, briefing, critical timelines, creative review and approval, resource optimization, and digital asset management.
- Standardize data and content-centric campaigning into one environment to help ensure marketing activities run on-time and on-budget.
- Enable marketers to regularly evaluate marketing plan strategies and assess processes and programs to continually improve speed to market and marketer productivity and decrease cost waste.
- More easily orchestrate the allocation of work tasks, manage capacity issues and automate internal controls and approvals with built-in workflow, powerful digital asset management and field marketing content localization tools.
"Marketing is undergoing a massive and rapid paradigm change. An explosion in channels has exponentially increased the complexity of managing a marketing department efficiently and effectively. Orchestrating thousands of marketing activities, processes, content creations, and the associated financial investments is a monumental challenge," said Grant Halloran, CEO of Orbis Global. "This exciting partnership will enable the marketer to gain competitive advantage by combining upstream process efficiency delivered by Orbis MRM with the downstream marketing effectiveness generated by the Infor10 CRM suite."
"By creating a closed-loop CRM solution that bundles marketing, sales and service, we put the right tools to plan, execute and monitor multi-channel marketing campaigns at your fingertips across every point of contact with customers," said Jackie Palmer, senior product manager, Infor. "Leveraging the best-in-class MRM functionality from Orbis Global, Infor10 CRM Enterprise will become an even more efficient marketing solution that enables fast and informed decision making across all programs and channels."
Orbis Global is one of the world's leading Marketing Resource Management (MRM) software businesses with thousands of marketers in businesses of all sizes using Orbis MRM in over 50 countries. Orbis operates from offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.orbisglobal.com.
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Orbis, Marketing, CRM, Sales,Marketing,CRM - Customer Relationship Management,Sales & Marketing,Management,Sales,CEO/CFO,Sales,USA,Singapore,Australia,Marketwire, ,Financial,Asset Management,Business,england,