|Page (1) of 1 - 04/23/12||email article||print page|
Infor Kicks-Off Inforum 2012: Helping Customers Go FasterAdvancements in Social Business Applications, Business Intelligence, Localizations, and Key Partnerships Headline Global User Conference (April 23, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 04/23/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today kicked-off Inforum 2012, its annual user conference, at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. This year's conference draws almost 5000 attendees, customers from 44 different countries, and marks the first time that Infor and Lawson Software customers come together since the companies combined to solidify Infor's position as the third-largest enterprise software company in the world.
- Keynotes & General Sessions: Infor CEO Charles Phillips and other senior executives will outline the company's long-term vision in light of its staggering growth and recent infusion of significant capital. Infor will also showcase advancements in business intelligence, social business applications, localizations, and its innovative integration platform, Infor10 ION Suite. Keynotes and general sessions will take place between 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. MDT on Monday, April 23 and Tuesday, April 24, and will be streaming live on Facebook.
- Educational Sessions: More than 700 specialized sessions along the theme of "Go Faster" will address customers' hot button challenges, including how to choose a next generation Infor10 product; best practices for managing and optimizing global, complex supply chains; and how best to streamline data capture and analysis across manufacturing facilities.
- Infor Executive Forum: This invitation-only, C-level event draws prominent customer and partner executives, including salesforce.com CEO Mark Benioff and IBM Senior Vice President Robert LeBlanc.
- Infor Solution and Industry Deep Dives: Infor executives will outline the company's current product roadmap and industry-specific go-to-market strategies.
- Ferrari Formula 1 Show Car on Display: As the official supplier of the Scuderia Ferrari race team, Infor will display the 2012 Ferrari Formula 1 show car.
- Musical Headliner: Three-time Grammy Award winners Train will perform at Infor's Customer Appreciation Night on Tuesday night.
- Infor Excellence in Action Awards: Infor will honor customer achievements across a variety of categories and will name one overall "Customer of the Year."
"Inforum 2012 enables us to connect face-to-face with our customers from around the globe, including the opportunity to formally welcome customers from Lawson to Infor, where we are specialized by industry and engineered for speed," said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. "This week, our customers will learn more about how our industry-specific approach to building, packaging and deploying innovative applications can help them accelerate the pace of their business, enhance their global competitiveness and ultimately, boost profitability."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Inforum 2012 Website: www.inforum2012.com
- Video: Inforum 2012: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNBo8CTbke4&hd=1
- "Like" Inforum on www.facebook.com/infor
Infor is the world's third-largest supplier of enterprise applications and services, helping more than 70,000 large and mid-size companies improve operations and drive growth across numerous industry sectors. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Inforum, 2012, Manufacturing, Applications, Manufacturing/Production, Manufacturing, Productivity Applications, Software Development, Other Applications, Broadcast, Post/Production, Streaming, Display, Business, luggage/packaging, Internet Media, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Application Software, Business, Other,