|Page (1) of 1 - 02/14/12||email article||print page|
Infor Helps Improve Government Efficiency and Reduce CostsLatest Release of Infor10 Public Sector Enterprise (Hansen) Boosts Organizational Visibility, Data Tracking and Connectivity to Customers (February 14, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced an enhanced version of Infor10 Public Sector Enterprise (Hansen), an application used by more than 1,000 government and municipal agencies worldwide. The latest release of Infor10 Public Sector Enterprise provides an enhanced user experience through the combination of a new citizen-facing module, more standard reports and additional improvements in billing and asset management developed to streamline processes and improve overall organizational visibility.
New Features and Enhancements to Public Sector Enterprise Include:
- Flexible asset management capabilities that enable the creation of unlimited custom asset types, helping municipalities save money through easier and more detailed monitoring of energy usage and maintenance costs.
- Enhanced billing and scheduling functionality to optimize application performance for large complex data sets, enabling faster and easier billing transactions within the system.
- Simplified billing processes through a new module that allows customers to submit service requests and pay bills online via the agency website. Data is imported directly into Public Sector Enterprise, reducing time spent manually uploading information and increasing accuracy in recording payment history and required maintenance.
- Over 150 preconfigured SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports to improve the user experience and increase productivity through simplified report creation.
- Changes to inventory viewing that enable easier assessment of part usage information and quantities on reserve, providing consistent inventory data to all users for greater visibility across the organization.
Gippsland Water Quote
"The decision to move to Infor10 Public Sector Enterprise was an easy choice for Gippsland Water," said Daniel Grendon, systems analyst, Gippsland Water. "The increased flexibility combined with the new configurable asset module enables us to deliver asset structures in the right technical lingo and tailor our asset solutions to meet the needs of a number of different business units."
"The latest release of Infor10 Public Sector Enterprise delivers the added functionality that will help government agencies generate operational efficiencies and reduce costs at a critical time of tightening budgets," said Bob Benstead, vice president, Public Sector, Infor. "The new Configured Asset Setup and industry specific data model capabilities, including point, segmented and network data models, enable users to define their own asset types and view assets as a unified, connected system in order to gain enhanced visibility into individual asset energy usage and cost. When government agencies can clearly see how a specific asset is performing, they can then make adjustments to the maintenance strategy to reduce energy waste and unnecessary expenditure."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Public Sector - www.infor.com/solutions/ps/
- Municipality of Anchorage case study - www.infor.com/content/casestudies/anchorage.pdf/
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific products and services described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this announcement or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product, service or functionality, even if such is described herein. This document, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement. The services described herein may not be available for all Infor products.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Public Sector, Hansen, Marketwire, ,Application Software,Business,