|Page (1) of 1 - 07/12/12||email article||print page|
Infor Helps Huntington Memorial Hospital Put Patients FirstInfor Healthcare Applications to Automate Processes for Enhanced Reporting and Patient Care Delivery (July 12, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 07/12/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Huntington Memorial Hospital, a 625-bed non-profit, community-focused regional medical center in California, has selected the company's solutions to enable better, faster decision-making and increase overall operational efficiencies. Lawson Solutions for Healthcare, including Analytics for Healthcare, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management and Mobile Supply Chain Management help automate processes and improve workflows so staff can effortlessly focus on the delivery of affordable, effective patient care.
- Huntington Hospital selected Infor Healthcare because of the company's deep industry expertise and longstanding history working with healthcare organizations. Huntington Hospital felt Infor presented a clear direction for its healthcare solutions and would remain vested in helping the hospital achieve its future goals.
- Infor Healthcare applications with embedded best practice workflows will enable automated, standardized processes for Huntington Hospital to help reduce costs through a more efficient usage of resources.
- Huntington Hospital will be able to automate data collection and management, reduce data-entry redundancies, improve budgeting and produce more accurate and timely reports through Lawson Enterprise Financials.
- Lawson Analytics for Healthcare will enable Huntington Hospital to measure, monitor and improve their financial and supply chain performance via pre-built, Healthcare supported data models. Access to information facilitates better, faster business decisions so that Huntington Hospital can provide the highest quality care to patients.
- Lawson Mobile Supply Chain Management will help Huntington Hospital stay connected through mobile handhelds, automated data collection and wireless technology to simplify receiving, delivery and inventory processes.
- Lawson Managed Services are being utilized and acting as an extension of the Huntington Hospital IT department to assist routine IT infrastructure monitoring and management around the clock, allowing Huntington's IT staff to focus primarily on priority projects.
Huntington Hospital Quote
"Huntington Hospital is renowned for delivering exceptional healthcare to the community, so it is critical that we partner with a technology provider that shares a deep understanding of the industry and its direction," said Debbie Tafoya, CIO, Huntington Hospital. "Infor was an obvious choice because the deep industry experience and focus on innovation demonstrate to us that we will have a partner for the long-term, helping us continue to provide world-class healthcare to our patients."
"Infor is focused on helping healthcare organizations use their resources effectively, whether it's people, supplies, or financial assets, to make smarter business decisions and reduce operating costs," said Jim Catalino, senior vice president and general manager for Healthcare, Infor. "As a result, healthcare providers have a more agile system, enabling them to adapt quickly and focus resources on what they do best, provide responsive clinical care to patients."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Healthcare - www.infor.com/industries/healthcare/
- Healthcare Overview - www.infor.com/content/executive-briefs/healthcare-overview.pdf/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About Huntington Hospital
Huntington Hospital is a 625-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing quality healthcare to the residents of the San Gabriel Valley in California. Consistent with its mission of excelling in the delivery of quality care, Huntington Hospital provides millions of dollars in charity care, benefits for vulnerable populations, health research, education and training. For more information, visit www.huntingtonhospital.com.
Infor is the world's third-largest supplier of enterprise applications and services, helping more than 70,000 large and mid-size companies improve operations and drive growth across numerous industry sectors. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Huntington Memorial Hospital, software, healthcare, patient care, Lawson, supply chain, Applications, Shipping & Receiving, Education, Productivity Applications, Business Issues, Software Development, Other Applications, Management, CTO/CIO, Marketwire, IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Financial, Healthcare, Application Software, Communications Technology, Business,