|Page (1) of 1 - 04/24/12||email article||print page|
Infor Helps Customers Develop Integrated In-House ApplicationsInfor10 Mongoose, the Development Framework on Which Infor10 ERP Business (SyteLine) Is Built, Made Generally Available to Customers (April 24, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 04/24/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of Infor10 Mongoose, a development framework for Infor10 ERP Business (SyteLine) customers to build in-house applications that meet their specific business needs. Used since 2001 in the development of ERP Business, Infor10 Mongoose is simple, fast and elegant, providing standardization and governance of software development projects, lower costs and the flexibility to transparently deploy the applications on-premise or in the cloud.
"We want to open our leading Mongoose development framework to ERP Business customers to enable them to build powerful, modern consumer-oriented applications for use in-house," said Lisandro Sciutto, director of Mongoose Product Management, Infor. "These Infor10-ready applications will have streamlined integration to ERP Business, with the same customization capabilities and user experience, simplifying their use, training and adoption."
Infor10 Mongoose is a high productivity development framework that provides web-client rendering to comply with Infor10 ION and Infor10 Workspace requirements. Ready to use, pre-built common objects accelerate and normalize the development process and the time to deploy the applications.
Mongoose offers unique characteristics to develop Infor10-ready applications, including:
- A high-productivity Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to build applications with no or minimal coding
- Prebuilt common objects that accelerate and normalize the development process with Intelligent Data Objects (IDOs) that define reusable business rules and logic
- An Application Event System (AES) that provides an event-driven architecture to manage business events and react to changes proactively
- A rich user experience with full Web client support that allows applications to run inside Infor10 Workspace
- Native support for Infor10 ION that enables applications to connect using standard business documents
- Built-in system administration functions, such as user management, permissions and row-level security, that simplify application governance and deployment
- A powerful personalization model that allows consumers to make the application their own without compromising the upgrade path
Infor is the world's third-largest supplier of enterprise applications and services, helping more than 70,000 large and mid-size companies improve operations and drive growth across numerous industry sectors. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific products and services described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this announcement or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product, service or functionality, even if such is described herein. This document, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement. The services described herein may not be available for all Infor products.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Mongoose, ERP, SyteLine, Business, Internet, Digital Media Software, Web, Applications, Security, Training, Applications, Productivity Applications, Security, Internet, Business Issues, Software Development, Other Applications, Administration, Architecture, Security, Administration, Internet Server Applications, Management, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Software Development, Application Software, Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business,