|Page (1) of 1 - 10/25/11||email article||print page|
Infor Delivers Increased Speed and Agility to Workforce ManagementEnhancements to Infor10 WFM (Workbrain) Deliver Heightened User Experience With Accelerated Mobility (October 25, 2011)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/25/11 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the latest version of Infor10 WFM (Workbrain), a leading workforce management solution. The solution boasts a new consumer-grade user interface designed to revolutionize the application experience coupled with accelerated mobility to help managers access critical workplace information quickly and easily while on the go. Additionally, workforce scheduling, staff performance and profitability are all optimized with more than 250 technical and customer-driven enhancements.
- The new consumer-grade user interface and mobility enhancements in Infor10 WFM give companies improved visibility into employee management for better real-time decision making with more data and insight than ever before.
- With new out-of-the-box functionality, Infor10 WFM allows for more effective compliance with labor laws in changing regulatory environments by giving companies the option to have employees approve their "time at the clock" for final review.
- Enhancements to Infor10 WFM include:
- A Consumer-Grade User Interface -- A new interface and notification bar delivers critical tasks and alerts from multiple applications to simplify workforce management, save time, aid real time decision making, and increase usability with a common look-and-feel. A new notification bar proactively displays alerts for managers on actionable items, such as employee requests for time off or displaying late punches of employees.
- Accelerated Mobility -- New tools, including WFM Mobile Shift Scheduler, WFM Mobile Manager, and WFM Mobile Employee, make scheduling and processing as easy as sending a text message or email. Mobility allows managers to remain in revenue generating functions instead of in an administrative role, reducing time spent with technology, resulting in greater productivity and increased profitability.
- Intelligent, Rule-Based Scheduling -- Enhancements to an automated intelligent, rule-based scheduling process allow managers to meet numerous compliance requirements more effectively, all while streamlining efficiency.
- New Language Support -- With the addition of new Dutch and Spanish European language packs, Infor10 WFM is now available in 19 languages, a key benefit for multinational and expanding corporations.
"We are putting the power back in the manager's hands by allowing them to maintain their focus on revenue generation, instead of administrative tasks," said Rochelle Schard, director of industry and product marketing for WFM, Infor. "The latest version of Infor10 WFM delivers the industry's most intuitive user interface and robust mobile capabilities to provide managers easy access to business functions and real-time in-context business intelligence for faster, more accurate decision making."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor10 WFM (Workbrain) website -- www.infor.com/solutions/workforce-management/
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, Workforce, WFM, Marketwire, , Application Software, Business, Email,