|Page (1) of 1 - 06/03/14||email article||print page|
Increase Team Productivity With the New Todoist for Business(June 03, 2014)
SANTIAGO, CHILE -- (Marketwired) -- 06/03/14 -- Today, Todoist, ranked the #1 task manager for 2014 by Forbes, launches Todoist for Business, their first B2B software. With 82% of Todoist's over 2M individual users relying on Todoist for work-related tasks, it was clear that an enterprise solution would be of great benefit.
Highly affordable and user-friendly, Todoist for Business is a solution for any company to increase the collective productivity of their personnel, both as teams and individuals. At $3 per user, per month, Todoist for Business -- the world's most powerful to-do list -- is a small investment that yields truly significant results.
Create up to 80 projects, have 200 tasks per project and 50 collaborators per project with Todoist for Business. Additionally, the software offers the following features to improve workplace efficiency:
- Simple employee onboarding: the account Administrator can add and/or remove team members in one central location, where payments and invoices are also managed.
- Effortless internal collaboration: each user has access to organization's contact list and companies can restrict sharing to solely within their organization. Easily share projects using peoples' names instead of typing every colleague's email address. Use the shared Team Inbox to delegate tasks without having to create a specific project.
- Powerful task management tools: utilize sub-tasks, sub-projects, labels, filters and priority levels to maintain workplace organization. Never forget a task with recurring due dates, alerts, and reminders.
- Support for file sharing: with Dropbox and Google Drive integrations, users can attach and share items such as images, documents, and audio notes to any task, from any project. View file thumbnails and icons in a beautifully simple interface.
- Cross-platform synchronization: available across 13 different platforms including top-ranked mobile apps for Android and iOS, and popular plug-ins for email clients like Outlook and Gmail. Everyone's task lists are synced in real-time, across every platform.
"With 82% of our community using Todoist for millions of work-related tasks, we're convinced that Todoist for Business will resolve a crucial workplace need. It's truly the easiest, most affordable way for companies to increase team productivity," comments Todoist's CEO and founder, Amir Salihefendic.
Todoist is a powerful task manager for personal and group productivity that lets users manage tasks from their inbox, browser, desktop, or mobile device. Todoist is available on 13 platforms and is used by over two million people (many from Fortune 100 Companies like IBM, Oracle, and HP) who have completed more than 55 million tasks in over 7 million projects.
56 972 135 893
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:Internet, Management, CEO/CFO, Mac, Android, Marketwire, Business, Email,